DBS Bank Employee Reviews about "good working environment"
78% would recommend to a friend
(285 total reviews)
93% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No work life balance if you do not like your target as it is a sales role" (in 431 reviews)
- "Low hikes and extended working hours." (in 257 reviews)
- "high discrepancies between salary from the same role and bad management" (in 146 reviews)
- "Bad managers in India Severely underpass Terrible annual increment" (in 107 reviews)
- "1) Stressful and long hours 2) Weekend work 3)Benefits can be improved" (in 104 reviews)
Found 285 of over 7K reviews
Updated 29 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "good working environment"Return to all Reviews
- 4.03 Oct 2017Anonymous ContractorFormer Contractor
DBS provided a very conducive working environment for their staffs and the different departments do work closely with one another in accomplishing daily tasks.
The workload is quite heavy for each individual staffs as well as the different teams, some departments seem to take on more workload than others.