Dun & Bradstreet Reviews

Found 1,273 of over 1,421 reviews

3.5
Dun & Bradstreet CEO Anthony Jabbour
Anthony Jabbour
Pros
  • "Environment and work life balance(in 125 reviews)

• "Overall, a flexible work environment(in 62 reviews)

• Cons
  • "D&B will likely be sold again in a few years after the new investors are done gutting it(in 67 reviews)

• "Constant changes in senior management since going private(in 31 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years
      Featured Review

Great company for career growth

Apr 7, 2021 - Director in Short Hills, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started at D&B 8 years ago and have never stopped learning and developing. I have been a part of several career defining projects that have made me into the leader I am today. If you are willing to put in the work - the opportunities are endless. My co-workers are also fantastic. I have made lifelong friends at D&B and cherish their relationships. A full table at my wedding was dedicated to D&B and I wouldn't have had it any other way! We truly take care of one another.

Cons

There is a lot of change within the organizaton. But if you are OK with change or can add value to a changing landscape - this is the place for you.

2 people found this review helpful

Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator

As part of #TeamDnB for almost a decade, we extend our heartfelt thanks for your dedication over the years! It’s amazing to hear about your professional triumphs and personal milestones at Dun & Bradstreet. Thank you for spotlighting our awesome people and our opportunities for growth and professional development.

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good working culture, good work-life balance

Jun 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are really nice and supportive, zero politics, and management is very open to new ideas. Excellent work life balance, rarely work overtime.

Cons

Compensation is a little lower than market rate, although bonuses can be decent. Non-existent career progression, but management offer opportunities to grow your skillset.

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

traditional management

Feb 3, 2021 - Sales BDM in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

work life balance, rarely need OT

Cons

pay is low, take advantage of hardworking employees.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for sharing your experience in the Singapore office! We take work-life balance seriously and are glad to see our global values in practice. We appreciate hearing your perspective on other areas, too. If you are comfortable doing so, please reach out to us at PeopleFeedback@dnb.com.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee

Company Culture

May 14, 2020 - Full Time Employee in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company offers employees opportunities for growth. Employee may have to wear multiple hats at times, which is a good thing as it also allows more learning.

Cons

When employees wear multiple hats, they may end up being too overwhelmed and does not have a clear direction on where they are headed.

5. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Bad management for Singapore office

Sep 20, 2020 - Account Assistant in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice colleague to work together

Cons

Back end staff will never enjoy the allowance and even company trip

4 people found this review helpful
    6. 3.0

You can learn alot

Sep 24, 2020 - Business Development Manager in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

you can learn alot from the company

Cons

Competitive working environment, low pay

1 person found this review helpful
    7. 1.0
      Former Employee

kuala lumpur

Oct 27, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

friendly colleagues, friendly colleagues, friendly colleagues

Cons

poor management, no work life balance

1 person found this review helpful

Dun & Bradstreet Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed working with friendly colleagues. We also appreciate the feedback your provided about your experience. Your experience isn't par for the course here at Dun & Bradstreet. Let's continue this conversation at PeopleFeedback@dnb.com

8. 5.0
      Former Employee

Nice company

May 30, 2020 - IT Executive in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good environment and friendly colleagues

Cons

I can't find any cons.

9. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Pros

If you’re smart, you can get things done quickly, the workload there isn’t high and most people there are nice

Cons

Really old fashioned thinking, inefficient, banking on D&B global name for business more than quality. Most people working there has been there for many many years, first job all the way probably trying to retire there as well so there’s a sense of complacency and no room for progression since nobody on top ever leaves. There’s maybe like 60-70 staff? And less than 10 are under 30, in that sense it’s quite drama-free since most are family people but the sales people are constantly leaving because they treat their sales staff terribly, the bonus is a joke for sales people, monthly basic is low compared to industry. Commission rate is acceptable but they change the scheme all the time, you literally have to fight for your commission. And check your commission sheet every month because they screw up all the time, unknowingly or knowingly who knows? They are very stingy, CNY you get $10-20 despite being a 90% chinese firm. The technology at the firm is a joke despite being a data company, most things are manual. Some incidents that really pissed me off: - inform Sales staff 1 week before CNY that commission cannot be issued that month due to finance team being overwhelmed -CEO thinks it’s okay for your superior to ask you to WFH while you’re on MC - when conflict arises, they do not mediate, they simply take the side of the higher position staff (management protect management) -superiors accessing your emails without letting you know, super micromanage, like to do small actions to keep you on your toes - commission is only paid to you when your clients pay them, but they always say never receive payment even though your client already paid up, they will ask for all sorts of proof one after another, Finance team can’t seem to verify anything at all Really, one heck of an experience. Tbh, the day to day working is fine but the management really has a ton of issues, not what I expected from a company that has been around for so many years.

Continue reading
      8 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee

good

Apr 27, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

good company to work in

Cons

competitive and need to rise to challenges

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,273 Reviews