Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

ADP has a role for you

Nov 5, 2021 - Senior Recruiter RPO in Sanford, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

ADP has Transparency from CEO down Incredibly robust benefits and compensation package Unmatched available resources at your finger tips Development and networking opportunities Incredible leadership who actually care about your growth Tools to help you personally identify and strengthen and use in your current role.

Cons

That I was not able to join sooner but have many years to enjoy before retirement because this is my forever company.

Continue reading

ADP Response

We really appreciate hearing from current associates and value the positive feedback you have shared about your experience! We are thrilled that you enjoy our supportive company culture and wish you many more amazing years ahead with us. Thank you for sharing your review and rating on Glassdoor.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Times

Jan 24, 2022 - Associate District Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very fun job. All of the office parties were awesome.

Cons

Very hard. You are pushed to the brink on monthly quotas. A little micro manage-y, but that is what happens when you hire a bunch of 21 year old to run a full sales cycle.

ADP Response

We are glad that you are enjoying your ADP experience and appreciate your feedback.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Okay experience

Jan 25, 2022 - District Manager in Memphis, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, nice benefits. Remote environment

Cons

I experienced constant leadership and division changes

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about ADP.