Accenture - Boa empresa para se trabalhar | Glassdoor.sg
  1. "Boa empresa para se trabalhar"

Current Employee - Desenvolvedor Júnior in São Paulo, São Paulo

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

Boa para aprendizado e ótimos benefícios, além de ter um plano de carreira organizado e a organização em si da empresa é muito boa no geral.

Cons

O processo para promoção é anual, logo, se a pessoa não for promovida aquele ano ela terá que esperar mais um ano, e sem garantias, como existem muitos níveis e carreira (cerca de 12 níveis, algumas vezes 13) o processo de crescimento costuma ser extremamente demorado caso tenha sido contratado em um nível baixo.

Advice to Management

Agilizar o processo de promoção, se a pessoa está pronta para ser promovida ela deveria apenas ser promovida e não esperar um ano até a próxima avaliação

Accenture2018-02-07

"Alot of Jobs One Home"

Current Employee - Infrastructure Manager in West Lafayette, IN

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are a lot of pros working for Accenutre. They have great career opportunities, a never ending supply of interesting work, competitive compensation, wonderful benefits, great people, wonderful training programs, a tremendous number of brilliant professionals in their fields ready to help, and great core values.

Cons

This is not an opportunity for those that do not want to work. At Accenture everyone has a load of work to do and often times under very tight customer time lines. It is a challenge that I enjoy but many might find it stressful.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Accenture is on a path to not only financial success but also to cultural success which is a much hard thing to achieve.

Accenture2015-09-21

"What does the Firm mean to me?"

Former Employee - Agile Coach in New York, NY

I worked at Accenture full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked with Accenture in two countries - the US and India. I felt that there is deep respect for one another and one can trust & rely upon another to deliver on commitments. There was an extremely high degree of ownership and accountability at an individual level - a deep sense of personal commitment. I salute the commitment to "Performance Achievement" at a scale that is daunting - it takes tremendous...

Cons

Accenture's greatest strength can also be its weakness. Its size and speed can cause scary moments - particularly when multiple countries & cultures are involved. The change can be daunting and structures are needed to navigate the rough waters.

Accenture2018-09-22

Discover more reviews about Accenture.