"My journey in Ardor SEO"

Current Employee - Lead Generator in Davao

I have been working at Ardor SEO full-time for less than a year

Pros

The best reasons working with Ardor SEO are: *the work environment is good *working schedule is satisfactory *task are attainable *team leads are self spoken and experts *colleagues easy to work with(no drama) all are professional *free foods and monthly supply of vitamins

Cons

I started working in ardor SEO as linker's or content marketer for 7 months and promoted to Lead Generation. The only circumstances that I encountered when I was a linker was "down system". Yes, though it is very seldom to happen and very manageable. Nevertheless, I cant see any downside of this company. Happy to be working with the coolest guy in SEO (KR)

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Freelancer - Freelance Writer and Editor

I have been working at Ardor SEO

Pros

I've worked with Ardor as a freelance writer and editor for about six months now. Throughout this time I have finished up my undergrad, moved to a new country, and will soon be starting my masters. Ardor has always been very understanding and very flexible. They're also great at assigning topics that fit well with the writers (at least in my experience). Financial analysis articles were clearly not my thing but when it comes to writing about veganism, I'm your girl! Ardor has been great at recognizing these strengths and assigning topics as such.

Cons

There's no consistent schedule of work but that's the life of a freelancer so no complaints here!

2. "Very relaxed interview"

Current Contractor - SEO Specialist

I have been working at Ardor SEO

Pros

Great people and fantastic knowledge of SEO

Cons

Time zone but can adapt

Discover more reviews about Ardor SEO.