Cover image for Atsell

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Atsell Work Experience

13 Oct 2021 - Senior Project Coordinator in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a Senior Project Coordinator of Atsell from the new days, I have a lot of reasons to continue working and dedication to the company. First of all, about work, your knowledge and skills will be strengthened every day by a young leader full of heat and highly trained firm. Besides, you're going to have a lot of opportunities to develop yourself, especially the new employees thanks to the abundance and diversity of work to solve on every project. Second, about humans, I must say this is a very important factor to achieve the work. The leaders are young, passionate, and are always willing to help staff. Our colleagues are all friendly and friendly, and always keep a professional spirit to work together.

Cons

Sometimes, when running a Double Day campaign or in the big times of sale, you and your team are going to be overload of work. You'll be easy to stress and efficiently reduced if you don't have a plan to deal with the work as well as a speedy speed to solve all the entire tasks in time.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Atsell Response

Director

Hi there, thank you for taking time to share this review so future team members will know the real experience of working at Atsell. For any young startup/small business, our only true resource is our culture and people. I’m thankful you took a leap of faith to join us. Glad you like enjoy the exciting growth and skills you acquired in your time here. We are far from perfect, so I thank you for your constructive feedback. We will work on having better HR policies and also on-site team activities to strengthen morale of our teammates. Jacob

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Temporary Employee, less than 1 year

great boss!

3 Oct 2021 - Business Development Representative in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

great learning experience. awesome boss great environment family culture pay is competitive

Cons

joining a startup is not for the faint-hearted. If you are seeking stability or safety, you are unlikely to be a good match. But if you want to build a company from the ground up and and learn everything about ecommerce, you will find your place here.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Right place to catch the next big wave

10 Oct 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company providing essential services to help small and medium enterprises scale up to ride on the ecommerce wave, which makes for exciting work. Atsell is also hungry for growth, which means every idea is worth exploring. Excellent place to get creative and try out ideas.

Cons

Some structure to processes and workflows will be helpful.

1 person found this review helpful

Atsell Response

Director

Hi there, thank you for taking time to share this review so future team members will know the real experience of working at Atsell. For any young startup/small business, our only true resource is our culture and people. I’m thankful you took a leap of faith to join us. Glad you like enjoy the exciting work and openness to ideas environment in your time here. We are far from perfect, so I thank you for your constructive feedback. Jacob

Discover more reviews about Atsell.

Atsell Photos