- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Great Company to work or start your career with17 Oct 2022 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Transaparent 2. growth is humongous if you work out off scope. 3. Great Managers and friendly colleagues 4. Great worklife balance 5. Good compensation with solid Bonus 6. Work from Home by default
Nothing much as of now, the only reason to leave this company might be if you really work what is given to you and you dont ladder up youself, you will be in the same position/role without growth. Thats common mistake most of them does at Coda Be passionate, own the product, growth and promotion follows youContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★31 May 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Massive opportunity and global reach. Coda is in the right place at the right time. - A great culture. Transparent, empowering, and employee centric.
- Not the highest quality engineering team, but they are aware and resolving it - Salaries are below marketContinue reading
Hello, thanks for your positive review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at Coda; we take a lot of pride in our culture and how we empower our employees. We also appreciate your constructive feedback. We are, indeed, leveling up our engineering capabilities and taking measures to offer competitive compensation to our top talent. All the best in your future endeavours!
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★1 Dec 2022 - Senior Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- average culture - team member can help each other - company take care of their employee
- too much political issues