Employee Review

Former Employee

GARP review

Jul 15, 2021 - Business Development in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment to work in.

Cons

Slow paced. Takes a while to get things done.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great culture, be a name rather than a number

Jun 17, 2021 - Legal in Jersey City, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

From the top down, GARP is enriched with welcoming faces and great work culture. The HR department is phenomenal. Every other Thursday there is an All Employee Meeting, and since I’ve only worked remotely, and have not been able to meet anyone, the company wide meeting has proven to showcase how genuine all employees of GARP are. There is not enough to be said about how seamless the onboarding process is, especially taking place remotely. The HR staff checks in with you to see how your doing and are always available to answer questions and help with anything needed. Lastly, my own personal experience in the Legal Department is everything I could have asked for. Not only am I learning by doing, but if I have a question or a new concept needs to be explained to me, the Legal Department is always there to help. Lastly, I cannot emphasize enough how my internship is designed. GARP wants me to learn and gain legal experience, above all. I am not given busy work a typical internship provides, rather I am being taught the function of an in-house counsel role, and its greater impact on the company as a whole. I am beyond grateful for being granted this opportunity, and you will too.

Cons

I have had nothing short of great experiences with GARP.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great company

May 11, 2021 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best team to work with

Cons

I didn't observe any till now, great management and team

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Global Association of Risk Professionals.