Employee Review

Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Incompetent,Inefficient and IRRELEVANT

Feb 10, 2019 - Senior Consultant in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Network/researching basics seem to connect, but team members need to be VERY disciplined in understanding what the client wants... on my one example...they Don't!

Cons

Team members appear to lack sophistication and/or attention to detail. I was engaged to provide advice to a client in a specialised field. I researched the brief extensively and forwarded to the team to facilitate client engagement and contracted call. This was frustrated by compliance, but finally reached the client. When I discussed the "mandate" subject matter the Guidepoint team had TOTALLY misunderstood the brief! So, I wasted three days, and didn't get paid because the contracted call (USD 300/hour) didn't happen. As it transpired I could have readily addressed what the client wanted to know! I terminated future referrals from Guidepoint immediately.

Continue reading
    8 people found this review helpful

Guidepoint Response

Guidepoint Team

We are very sorry to hear that you have not had a more positive experience in Guidepoint's network so far. To clarify, screening questions are only for vetting and selection purposes and are not part of our clients' research. Please contact advisor.relations@guidepoint.com so that we can address your concerns and ensure you have a better experience consulting for Guidepoint going forward.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture

Aug 14, 2022 - Research Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has a great culture and everyone is young so it’s a good opportunity to meet people and learn a lot

Cons

Same tasks day to day can get boring

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great teams to work with

Aug 12, 2022 - Finance in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great relationships with members of my team and other support teams; Lots of exposure to senior management, if desired, on the finance team; Excellent hybrid working flexibility; Company continues to grow with opportunities for internal transfers or growing responsibility

Cons

Increasing complexity as the company grows, which can be an opportunity or difficult for certain roles

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Guidepoint.