Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Fast Growing Company with Modern Tech Stack

Oct 6, 2021 - Pincipal Engineer in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Grow with the company; have been a part of this company from a Software Engineer 7 years ago, to now a Principal Engineer, managing cross-functional teams, both locally and overseas. Compensated for our effort. With a yearly Performance Review, comes with the Yearly Performance Bonus. Performance Review is transparent. Everyone knows how to get a 5/5 rating (yes, this is documented), and it all boils down to individual’s desire to attain that. $2,000 Yearly Loyalty Bonus for employees with more than 3 years with Incube8. Use it to travel with your family, enjoy a Staycation, or get a new personal MBP every year! Transparency is key and a strong part of Incube8 work culture. All in the name of improving ourselves as an organization. Any feedback is immediately taken into account and depending on severity of the feedback, action will be taken to improve. Truly an Agile and Lean organization; adopting the Scrum Methodology with cross-functional teams (BE, FE, UI, QA). Be part of a strong development culture adopting best practices, monthly knowledge sharing, developer-driven decisions, and many more. In-house product development building social-networking apps. Our end users are real users from all walks of life, from all over the globe. No hassle working with external Clients ever! Employ modern Tech Stack; think Laravel, Serverless Architecture, Microservices, Node.js, React, Flutter, NoSQL, ML, and more. Comprehensive Continuous Integration with Continuous Delivery (CI/CD); commit, PR, build, test, deploy. Comprehensive testing strategy; adopting the Testing Pyramid at the core of all of our apps. From 90% unit tests code coverage, to end-to-end testing maintained by QAs (Yes, our QAs are technical QAs, using Selenium and Cypress depending on project. Collaborative environment; working closely with a single Product Owner (PO) per project, while still having open communication with relevant stakeholders. Working Smart. Automate everything, improve processes, remove redundancy. Question everything for continuous feedback and improvement. Raise issues to anyone if it does not seem right and work towards improving it. Working with others across different countries, region, and culture! We work closely and collaboratively with our counterparts from US, Ukraine, Phippines, India, and more! Supportive Senior Management. Most if not all technical decisions are left to the development teams to propose via an RFC, conceptualize, and bring it to the end users! This is how Incube8 continues to be at the forefront of technology! Strictly office hours only! Work-life balance is guaranteed for everyone; other than the occasional blocking incidents that requires immediate attention.

Cons

Sometimes you end up working through the night. Not because anyone forces you to do so, but because you just want to get that idea in your head down to commit and pushed out through the build pipeline.

Continue reading

HR Manager

Hi there! Your review made our day! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Best wishes, Incube8 Pte Ltd

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good working culture with Semi-Flexible Hours

Apr 26, 2022 - Staff Engineer in Bishan New Town,
    Business Outlook

Pros

Yearly bonuses with yearly increments. Knowledge sharing from great Seniors. Hybrid working schedule (hopefully permanently) greatly helps work/life balance. Nearby food outlets. Very helpful colleagues.

Cons

10 to 15 mins walk to and from MRT. Sometimes have to come in early due to early meetings with our U.S. counterparts.

Continue reading

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Decent Company

Apr 26, 2022 - Backend Developer in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Legit project management structure. - Legit development team. Great in knowledge and willing to share. - Career growth is guaranteed. Using latest tech to ensure quality of products. Monthly knowledge sharing sessions. - Flexi working hour

Cons

- Office located a bit far from MRT but I enjoyed some nice walk in the morning. The office going to move later in Oct 2022 and will be nearer to MRT.

HR Manager

Discover more reviews about Incube8.