Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great working environment, office, and people there

Jan 19, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Bella Vista office I'm at is at a great location with nearby necessities and easy access to anything you might need. But this relates more to this job. I'm a banker and started working for corps in financials years ago. This has been my best experience so far. The pay is amazing, and the job is not hard at all if you love it! The people are OK as well, those who should - mind their own business, and those who are a part of your team - know how to do their job.

Cons

I don't have anything specific to point out right now

1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Internal communication, client care, leadership

Sep 30, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

All three get a five star rating from me. Let me explain. Internal communication is at a level where when something gets missed out on because someone failed to report something is frowned upon. Not because it's such a terrible mistake, but because it happens so rarely. In other words, while I was here, I was very used to things running smoothly, always. I'm not going to explain why internal communication is so important, if you have any experience you know what this means. Client care - this was the best "pro", and when I say client care I mean the level of transparency that's offered to each and ever client, as the whole company image actually. The higher ups don't want to win and profit by misleading, they want to win and profit by offering what they say and advertise they do. There's no back stabbing or anything of the sort, this is why I noted "leadership" s well.

Cons

Wish some of my coworkers at the time had the insight to realize how good they're taken care of here but this is not all their fault because this mostly falls down on less experienced people. Those who had been to other companies in their career know what they have here.

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Strategist, good leadership and client outlook

Nov 8, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a business (of course) before anything else, and it's a profitable business, and they do care about their clients and we all work to get the best property deals whenever it is possible, to the best outcome of the client, and our own benefit as well of course. This was to kind of reply to some of the other opinions here.

Cons

Nothing specific comes to mind, some issues that would be present probably in any work environment/company

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Infinity Group Australia.