Employee Review

Current Employee

First Year Experience

Nov 15, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

First job out of college with such a great company! This environment allows you to make an impact day one, with providing you the mentorship and guidance from an incredible team. Training allows you to dive in immediately and to start making commission day one. Given the autonomy to drive ones own career within the organization and pushes you to grow as a professional in building relationships and skills along the way. Various possible career and leadership opportunities along the way. Excited to take on another year at KM!

Cons

None. Work hard, Play hard environment!

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

I love KM!

Jul 25, 2022 - Business Services Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kelly Mitchell truly cares for their employees and they never allow hard work to go unnoticed! I feel valued here at KM, and the knowledge and love they have poured into me is something I do not take for granted. I never expected to be working a job as amazing as this one with co-workers as amazing as those here at KM directly out of college. I look forward coming to work everything (which is something I never thought I'd be able to say).

Cons

I would love to be able to connect more with colleagues in other locations.

3 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Contractor

Technical staffing firm- Great place to start or change career.

Jul 21, 2022 - Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

For the very first time, everything went smoothly in my hiring process. I love the way the team members respond. Especially Senior technical Recruiter, HR Manager, Senior Response Manager, and Human Resource Coordinator. If you want to start or change your career, this is one of the best companies you can trust.

Cons

Nothing to mention right now.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about KellyMitchell Group.