Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I don’t ever want to leave

Oct 3, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is an employer that has given me everything I was missing in previous jobs. Yes the salary is good and the job perks are there, but what’s really special here is the autonomy you’re given not only in your role but in your career progression, and you’re surrounded by fellow ‘Fools’ who have a positive, supportive and collaborative attitude - not to mention a very smart bunch. We work for a great cause, making the world Smarter, Happier and Richer. We have leaders who genuinely have our best interests at heart, and by doing so they’re people who you want to work for - you want to prove them right to run the business with such an unwavering moral compass.

Cons

There’s two ‘cons’, but they’re more like symptoms of the pros: - It is hard to get a role here... vacancies are limited because no one seems to leave! Thankfully we’re growing and this opens new roles. If you get the chance to work here I suggest you grab it with both hands. - If you want a structured career plan this isn’t the place for you. There’s is no career progression plan, the company requires you to look around the business and communicate upwards a desire to move into new areas, or even spot opportunities that the business can move into that we don’t even have yet. This doesn’t suit everyone.

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Super excited to work here!

Aug 10, 2022 - Wealth Advisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Remote work provides flexibility in life -Not your typical stuffy finance firm -Healthy base pay -Amazing Benefits -Equity in the company -You feel happier, richer, and smarter working here

Cons

-Not as much guidance (can be a pro b/c they want you to take initiatives) -Raises come in the form of their company stock -Be prepared for a long interview process

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Awesome Workplace Environment

Jul 29, 2022 - Software Developer Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Definitely a great place to work at for the work life balance, good salaries, and cool people.

Cons

Wish I had an offer at the end of my internship, but market downturns hurt this companies bottom line pretty significantly, and thus they aren't always hiring.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Motley Fool.