Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I don’t ever want to leave

Oct 3, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is an employer that has given me everything I was missing in previous jobs. Yes the salary is good and the job perks are there, but what’s really special here is the autonomy you’re given not only in your role but in your career progression, and you’re surrounded by fellow ‘Fools’ who have a positive, supportive and collaborative attitude - not to mention a very smart bunch. We work for a great cause, making the world Smarter, Happier and Richer. We have leaders who genuinely have our best interests at heart, and by doing so they’re people who you want to work for - you want to prove them right to run the business with such an unwavering moral compass.

Cons

There’s two ‘cons’, but they’re more like symptoms of the pros: - It is hard to get a role here... vacancies are limited because no one seems to leave! Thankfully we’re growing and this opens new roles. If you get the chance to work here I suggest you grab it with both hands. - If you want a structured career plan this isn’t the place for you. There’s is no career progression plan, the company requires you to look around the business and communicate upwards a desire to move into new areas, or even spot opportunities that the business can move into that we don’t even have yet. This doesn’t suit everyone.

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best Place on Earth

Jan 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Challenging work and autonomy to grow and run with your ideas.

Cons

Can be a tough place for people who aren't self starters.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Dec 26, 2021 - Web Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture, benefits and people.

Cons

No cons that I am aware of.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Motley Fool.