SThree - Für den Berufseinstieg eine tolle Wahl! Ich bereue keine Sekunde. | Glassdoor.sg
  1. "Für den Berufseinstieg eine tolle Wahl! Ich bereue keine Sekunde."

Current Employee - Sales Team Manager in Düsseldorf

I have been working at SThree full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

+ flexible Arbeitszeiten + tolle Stimmung im Team + herausragende Verdienstmöglichkeiten + modernes Büro mit guter Verkehrsanbindung

Cons

- branchenübliche Fluktuation - teilweise träges Backoffice

Advice to Management

Noch mehr ins Backoffice und in die Rechtsabteilung investieren, um einen noch besseren Ablauf zu garantieren.

SThree2018-11-11

"Great people and excellent training"

Current Employee - Consultant in Singapore

I have been working at SThree full-time for more than a year

Pros

Sthree gives excellent building blocks for rookies and first time consultants to succeed in their career. The journey will be tough and you will hit a lot of rough patchs but senior management has always been there to help me. Support is always available, if there are any areas you feel you need to improve in management will give you people you can learn from an mentor you to become better. Mentorship is not... just given to senior members of the team but for everyone. Career progression is clear cut. Targets are clearly set so you will always know what you need to do to achieve the next step in your career.

Cons

Experienced hires have a very hard time adapting to Sthree's culture. From our first day, we have been taught the "Sthree way", which is often more structured compared to other agencies hence it is more challenging for senior hires to adapt.

Advice to Management

The support system is excellent, continue giving all the support you give to train and mentor us to become better. We also appreciate the initiatives that HR has been continuing to push on our behalf as well.

SThree2017-09-22

"micro management"

I have been working at SThree full-time

Pros

good sales commission if you are working a good market

Cons

poor and weak management team from the UK

SThree2019-03-04

Discover more reviews about SThree.