Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic Company To Work For

Nov 4, 2021 - Senior Human Resources Generalist in Largo, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Environment that fosters growth opportunity. The company is focused on employee engagement and that starts from leadership down. I feel that anyone can take their career where they want it to go based on the support that they receive from colleagues and management. It is also a fun place to work.

Cons

Training is a work in progress at all levels, however much support is given to each employee when they ask for it. Our site is growing and some employees thrive on change and fast paced environment while others do not assimilate as well.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Highly Recommended

Jun 23, 2022 - Quality Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall, working at Saint-Gobain is comfortable and there are a lot of opportunities to learn many things. I would recommend anyone starting out in Quality or Manufacturing to start here.

Cons

Nothing, great communication, benefits and work balance.

Saint-Gobain Life Sciences Response

Director of HR

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our Life Sciences Glassdoor page! I'm happy to see your comment on the many opportunities for learning and development. Providing opportunities to learn and build a career within Saint Gobain is one of our most important topics and we continue to look for ways to make sure we are creating an environment where everyone can be successful.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to work for!

Jun 22, 2022 - MFG Engineer II in Plymouth, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

big company with a small company feel. Great benefits and competitive pay. TONS of opportunities for career development if willing to relocate.

Cons

The company seems to struggle with employee retention and recruiting new employees for vacant positions. This puts a lot of stress on existing employees due to increased work load and needing perform duties outside of there typical role.

Continue reading

Saint-Gobain Life Sciences Response

Director of HR

Thank you for pointing out the plethora of opportunities within Saint Gobain! We are working diligently to make sure we have a safe, inclusive and supportive work environment so employees want to build their careers here. It is a tough job market out there these days and we are facing the same challenges as most employers. If you have any suggestions on actions we can take to attract and retain great people - please contact me or your local HR Manager. If you are feeling stressed or overworked - I also want to hear from you. We are a growing business and that comes with challenges. But there are resources for our employees who are feeling stress either professionally or personally.

Discover more reviews about Saint-Gobain Life Sciences.