- 5.09 Dec 2021Product DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
- Excellent product team culture – encourages critical thought and questioning - Lots of autonomy, not much is micromanaged on the product team; there is freedom to fail and iterate - Generally flat hierarchy – you're able to talk to anyone in the company at any time. - You get to solve interesting problems here. The product sits in a good space that's just complex enough for interesting exploration and solution generation. - Honestly, the people here care about both the product and their colleagues.
- Work can get hectic – multiple feature development/releases can overlap at times. - You might be required to take on multiple projects at a time and context-switch between different scopes. - The design team is extremely lean, with fewer opportunities for learning and development2
- 5.023 Nov 2020Marketing DirectorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Culture, colleagues, work-life balance, product, and strategy
The company is international so sometimes you have to wait a day to talk to colleagues
- 5.028 Feb 2020Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearWashington, DC
I work on the US side of things. This is by far the most transparent company I’ve ever worked for. I still remember my first week when I told our CEO that ‘we may be too transparent’ because everyone knows everything good and bad. But after working here for quite some time now, I completely understand why we do it and why it makes us who we are now. Nothing is hidden and all employees are kept in the loop on all matters, big and small. You gotta wear many different hats, especially in this startup of a startup here in the US and that’s what makes it so much fun! You aren’t doing the same thing everyday, and everyone needs to contribute across all departments – marketing, product, sales, support, hr… Great culture, great people, great product – overall a fun place to grow and work!
- Time differences are always a concern. Someone is going to sacrifice their time either early in the morning or late at night. But we all do our best to accommodate each other so no one is getting the short end of the stick every time. - Benefits could be better. As the US team grows, I expect it to come on par with most US companies.1