Scrapinghub - Great company with ethical people | Glassdoor.sg

"Great company with ethical people"

I have been working at Scrapinghub full-time for less than a year

Pros

Remote working, No micro-management, great trust amongst colleagues, everyone is treated very fairly

Cons

Remote working can at times be isolating however employees are urged to connect with each other to combat this. Occasional miscommunication between teams but this is the case in every company I have ever worked for

Scrapinghub2019-09-05

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Part of a World Wide Family"

Current Employee - Executive in Top of the World, UT

I have been working at Scrapinghub full-time for more than a year

Pros

A multicultural company, with understanding of all cultures and work ethics. A company that is always innovating. A company that is prepared to grab change and embrace it. Making the best version of me in a work environment that fits around my life.

Cons

If I had to say a con it would be the time it took for me to understand that remote working is really the best way to work. No more hours sitting in traffic, and arriving stressed before the day has begun. Once I realised I was trusted to work on my own timeframe and told that 5 hours of productive work is better than 8 hours of pretending to work, things really took off .

Scrapinghub2019-12-06

Scrapinghub Response

December 10, 2019Head of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback and it's great to hear that you are enjoying both working at Scrapinghub and remote working.

Continue reading
  2. "Awesome company to work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Remote, OR

I have been working at Scrapinghub full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company culture. Very smart people. Meetups. Diverse opportunities. Goal-oriented.

Cons

Some time you have to overwork to achieve before deadlines, but managers are always open to hear

Scrapinghub2018-11-17

Scrapinghub Response

December 3, 2018Head of Human Resources

Thanks for taking the time to give us this feedback. I know from time to time we all have to work additional hours to meet deadlines and I'm glad you can talk to your manager about this.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Scrapinghub.