Cover image for Singtel

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 3.0
    Former Employee

Transformation needs to be sustained

21 Oct 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

stable company and got to meet nice people

Cons

new purpose launch of empower every generation is respectable, but needs to start with getting own staff empowered first. Revise approach of top-down directives and KPIs, reduce approval layers, red tapes and processes that hinders getting real work done.

Director People Experience

Hey there, Noted you have registered as an ex employee and I really want to thank you for sharing your comments here. Agree that there is a lot to be done after launching the new purpose and the refreshed values. And if I may add, stating them purpose and refreshing the values is a great start as it energised people and rallies employees together. But the real work starts now for all of us to internalise and make the purpose come to life. Thanks for the opportunity to share my thoughts and I do wish you all the very best in your endeavors.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

benefits

18 Sep 2022 - Senior Associate Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

FWA, competitive package, leave schemes, training resources

Cons

Hierarchal Structure and some Benefits.

Lead People Experience

Hello there, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Much appreciated. Please stay well and take care!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Positive experience so far

20 Jul 2022 - Manager, Group Risk Management
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is keyed into issues and respects everyone's time Easy to take leave Fair compensation

Cons

Nothing extremely bad so far Perhaps the fact that they will freeze pay and/or not give out bonus in low-performing years. Also, with the strategic reset, lots of movement is happening, so things are quite in flux at the moment.

Lead People Experience

Hello there, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Like other big organisations, we will always find more areas to work on and improve. We welcome and appreciate any suggestions. If need be, or if you require additional support, please speak with your manager/ supervisors. Please stay well and take care!

Discover more reviews about Singtel.

Singtel Photos