Cover image for Singtel

Current Employee

Working at Singtel

24 Oct 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The strategic reset is forward looking and Singtel is a stable company that has been around for over 100 years. Colleagues are helpful.

Cons

More collaboration, less silos required within and across teams. Singtel Group also just launched its new purpose - Empower Every Generation. This needs to be applied throughout the business and sustained because we currently see too much hierarchy and red tape. All levels of the business must be empowered to do their job well and happily, while maximising teamwork and staying accountable.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Director People Experience

Hi there Lovely to read your comments. I totally connect with what you have shared. I personally feel there are a lot of areas that we can improve on and positively I have seen much works done over the 5 years I’ve been with the company. I am also excited by the recent strengthened focus on people that our leaders have spoken much about as well as the articulation of the group purpose and the refreshed Core Values. It certainly energised many I spoke to. I supposed what leaves us now is to commit ourselves as individuals to this renewed energy and be part of this change journey! Thanks for being part of this awesome team!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

benefits

18 Sep 2022 - Senior Associate Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

FWA, competitive package, leave schemes, training resources

Cons

Hierarchal Structure and some Benefits.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Lead People Experience

Hello there, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Much appreciated. Please stay well and take care!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Positive experience so far

20 Jul 2022 - Manager, Group Risk Management
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is keyed into issues and respects everyone's time Easy to take leave Fair compensation

Cons

Nothing extremely bad so far Perhaps the fact that they will freeze pay and/or not give out bonus in low-performing years. Also, with the strategic reset, lots of movement is happening, so things are quite in flux at the moment.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Lead People Experience

Hello there, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Like other big organisations, we will always find more areas to work on and improve. We welcome and appreciate any suggestions. If need be, or if you require additional support, please speak with your manager/ supervisors. Please stay well and take care!

Discover more reviews about Singtel.

Singtel Photos