Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Drive and Determination to do it right

Nov 20, 2018 - Business Confidante in Douglas
    Business Outlook

Pros

The CEO Nick is determined to get it right and recruit the best people to move the company and software forward to the next level. He is taking advice from experienced people both inside and outside the industry to help him create and execute a great strategy, recruit and retain the best people and develop and enhance synergy so it can be proudly placed in the market with excellent results. Nick is listening carefully to all the advice he is receiving but is making his own decisions after careful and considered thought for all stakeholders which has been great to witness. He wants to get it right. His communication style has been consultative, open and positive at all times. It has been a pleasure working with Nick over the past few months.

Cons

None so far that should put someone off considering Symless as a future employer of choice

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Growing Opportunity at Symless

May 6, 2019 - Sales in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

A very fun and engaging work environment with great colleagues and a very well recognized and valued product offering. This is a company with exciting long term growth opportunities for the right candidates.

Cons

Working remotely I don't get to spend time in HQ with the development team.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Symless Response

CEO

Thank you for writing a review. We'll do our best to arrange time together with the team for our remote workers.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Solid working enviornment

Oct 4, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nick (CEO) is easy going, and is constantly available when I needed information regarding protocols and other company policies and procedures. Having the opportunity to work with international clients was incredibly rewarding and satisfying. Being able to support a product that I previously used personally was a great honor.

Cons

Additional technical support engineers would help improve response turn around time.

14 people found this review helpful

Symless Response

CEO

Thanks for the feedback. You’ll be glad to know that we’ve now hired two Support Engineers because of your suggestion. We really appreciate your hard work.

Discover more reviews about Symless.