Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Symless is a great, friendly and open work enviroment

May 11, 2021 - Technical Support Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly Supportive Open Social Room to develop yourself All remote

Cons

All remote, although this is both a Pro and a Con

Be the first to find this review helpful

Symless Response

Head of Team Success (HR)

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, I really appreciate it. I'm also pleased to know that you've had a positive experience. Hopefully, once the current pandemic restrictions ease, we'll have some opportunities for team members to meet up in person.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Growing Opportunity at Symless

May 6, 2019 - Sales in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

A very fun and engaging work environment with great colleagues and a very well recognized and valued product offering. This is a company with exciting long term growth opportunities for the right candidates.

Cons

Working remotely I don't get to spend time in HQ with the development team.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for writing a review. We'll do our best to arrange time together with the team for our remote workers.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Solid working enviornment

Oct 4, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nick (CEO) is easy going, and is constantly available when I needed information regarding protocols and other company policies and procedures. Having the opportunity to work with international clients was incredibly rewarding and satisfying. Being able to support a product that I previously used personally was a great honor.

Cons

Additional technical support engineers would help improve response turn around time.

14 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thanks for the feedback. You’ll be glad to know that we’ve now hired two Support Engineers because of your suggestion. We really appreciate your hard work.

Discover more reviews about Symless.