1. "Great place to do your life's best work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at WorkWave full-time for more than a year

Pros

WorkWave is situated in an amazing location that promotes growth, creativity, and innovation. The office environment is open and casual, allowing peers and teams to keep the lines of communication flowing across all bases. Each employee is provided with the knowledge, tools, and resources to succeed. All areas of the office are equipped with the latest tech for better productivity and sharing. There is a great sense of company culture and pride. There is room for career path options as the company continues to grow. Commercial success with multiple products and industries offers scalability with many opportunities. Being at WorkWave continues to excite me everyday. The company's core values align with my own. Working in Customer Success is challenging, yet very rewarding when you're able to constantly build team and customer relationships.

Cons

Keeping up with the company's fast-paced growth and change can be difficult, but senior management and leadership are making efforts to address this.

Continue reading
    WorkWave2019-02-24

WorkWave Response

February 25, 2019VP, Talent Management

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Very true, change can be difficult as we continue to grow fast, but with so many recent promotions announced across the organization, I know we are surrounded by the best and brightest to help us reach our goals. We appreciate the dedication that you, our Customer Success team, and all of our team members show every day to do the right thing for our clients and each other.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "WorkWave Gives Me a Place to Grow and Thrive Professionally"

5.0
    Current Employee - Marketing in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at WorkWave full-time for less than a year

Pros

I really enjoy the flexibility that WorkWave offers and the benefits are great compared to any other company I have worked for. The environment in the office is nice - low drama and everyone helps each other and is respectful to one another. My favorite part is the creative freedom I experience. At WorkWave I can grow my skill set and exercise creativity. My ideas and contributions are always welcome and that makes me feel like my work matters for the success of the company - as well as establishes trust.

Cons

Not many at all. I really do not have any complaints - I enjoy coming to work and it is my favorite company that I have worked for so far in my career. If I had to say anything - it would cross-team communication, but that is pretty normal when a company grows to be a certain size.

WorkWave2019-10-02

WorkWave Response

October 3, 2019VP, Talent Management

That's fantastic to hear! Our marketing team is absolutely incredible - so passionate, creative and dedicated to doing the the right thing every day. Thanks for being such a great part of our collective success! We agree, cross-team communication is certainly an area of focus for us as a company. As mentioned in our recent townhall meeting, leaders in each department have each launched strategic initiatives to encourage better cross team communication and we're excited to see the positive impact of those efforts in the weeks/months ahead.

2. "Great"

4.0
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at WorkWave full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing company and co-workers, complex/building are 5 star

Cons

Need additional training before going live

Continue reading
    WorkWave2020-03-15

Discover more reviews about WorkWave.