Cover image for Yodle

Sales Representative
      Former Employee
      Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

solid culture, fun environment, people cared

Cons

worked very hard, if you didn't sell you didn't make money

1. 5.0
        23 Aug 2023
        Account Manager
        Current Employee, more than 3 years
        Austin, TX
        Business Outlook

Pros

I got in during the boom and it was one of the best places to work.

Cons

Profitfuel got acquired and all was lost since.

1. 3.0
          28 Aug 2023
          Sales
          Former Employee, more than 3 years
          Charlotte, NC
          Business Outlook

Pros

We had an amazing floor of people at Yoldle! Everyone was there to help the person next to them! Incredible culture!

Cons

It was a rough and tough sales gig. The cons will always be self inflicted misses on Quota.

Discover more reviews about Yodle.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

191.5K

Associate

I finished third round of interviews but realized there’s an experience that isn’t on my resume (since it’s not directly related to the jobs I’m applying for) nor did I mention it in the interview process, but it would actually be great for me to leverage and demonstrates a relevant skill for the role. Is it worth emailing and dropping a quick note about it, or should I leave it?

0 Comments

United States Postal Service

I have a supply chain & inventory manager interview coming up for a museum. Can anyone provide me some insight on what questions I should be prepared for? What key points to highlight during my interview? Any tips and advice is appreciated!

0 Comments

Analyst

I finished final round interview. Should I send a thank you letter to everyone or only to people where I have something interesting to add on. I interviewed with the hiring manager twice already and sent thank you emails. He never responds, should I even bother to send him one more since we talked again in the final round? HR said I wouldn’t hear back until late next week earliest. It sounds like they still have to wrap up final rounds with other people. I don’t want them to forget me.

6 Comments