Facebook Recruiter Reviews

Former Employee, more than 8 years

Review for FB

Jun 1, 2021 - Head of Recruiting in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Career Growth and Development, Culture, and People-focused

Cons

Globalness in which it operates

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company and benefits, amazing culture

Mar 21, 2021 - Recruiter in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Great benefits, employee perks, health & wellness * Amazing culture (big focus on diversity, lots of resources and training for managing bias, and highly collaborative environment) * great above-market pay but ofc not as high as google's * great focus on employee welfare because of covid

Cons

* because of the scale of FB, the roles are very much segregated into smaller parts and each role is focused on some. Not a company that let's you be a jack of all trades but you could become a master of some. * fast environment, but since everything is internally built the internal tools and systems are not optimal and subpar to a lot of external ATS like Greenhouse

3. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great working environment

Feb 6, 2021 - Recruiter in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Smart colleagues, great benefits

Cons

- Can get too comfortable there

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good place

Apr 7, 2021 - Recruiting Manager in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture Inclusion Smart people Benefits Office space

Cons

Red tapes Too intense Getting too corporate HQ driven Lack of regional respect

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

The best company to work for

Sep 15, 2020 - Campus Recruiting Manager in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Incredibly rewarding - Working to solve some of the hardest problems - Opportunity to grow - The company truly cares for you as an employee

Cons

- Nothing to share here

6. 5.0

Best company I’ve worked for

Jul 19, 2020 - Recruiter in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture (open) and benefits, really cares for their people

Cons

Move fast culture can sometimes mean things get re-prioritized quickly

7. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Really Good to work for.

Jun 23, 2013 - Senior Recruiter in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management, great team, great environment

Cons

Not a whole lot really. Perm staff members do get treated a lot better than contractors.

7 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

I love coming to work everyday

Jun 30, 2021 - Recruiting Coordinator in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Impactful work - It is amazing having the opportunity to do work that has direct impact to the company and the community. Not only does this make the work rewarding, but it keeps the day-to-day aspects of the job exciting. - Feedback and Transparency - We have a very open and transparent culture here. This allows us to work quickly and efficiently. Being able to drive important conversations with each other has been key in driving healthy collaboration and workplace relationships. - Employee Value - FB Leadership really values their employees. This is demonstrated not only through all of the amazing benefits and work; but also the care and thought that goes into making Facebook and our work culture healthy and exciting. At the end of the day, I feel valued as an employee which makes me show up to work each day wanting to work hard and make positive impact for the people we build products for and the company itself.

Cons

Large public companies always seem to be in the spotlight. There are always criticisms that pop up and sometimes it can be challenging responding to questions from family or friends about something they saw in the news. But at the end of the day, Facebook employees are driven by our mission. Products are not perfect, but we're always open to feedback to figure out how we can continually improve our company and products.

9. 5.0

3+ Awesome Years at FB!

Jun 30, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The people! I get to work with interesting, motivated, and passionate people every day. Our differences are celebrated, and I appreciate that I can be my true, authentic self. - The health & wellness benefits are exceptional. Flexible work - I am excited to have the option to work fully remote! - So much potential for real impact - it isn't top-down leadership here, so there is a lot of opportunity to find projects, present ideas, stretch & grow my career .

Cons

We work hard - really hard. It is important to be extremely organized and prioritize ruthlessly. Everything moves fast and there are always a lot of changes. This is both a pro & a con - I like that we are always working to improve, but in order to be successful here, a person has to be able to move fast, learn & adapt quickly, and embrace changes. It is exciting - it can also be overwhelming & can mean some looong days.

3 people found this review helpful
  10. 2.0

Big pond, small fishes.

Aug 4, 2021 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great flexibility, perks, and benefits. People are really nice, but overly fake nice if that makes sense.

Cons

Job mobility and career development is hard to come by. HR made the decision to not offer career development programs citing that it doesn't work. Bologne.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 245 Reviews