Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are smart and getting funding for projects is a lot easier here than other places I've worked" (in 1837 reviews)
- "Culture is great; everyone is on top of their game and helpful at the same time" (in 840 reviews)
- "good pay and very prestigious" (in 750 reviews)
- "The Benefits are good and is easy to navigate the firm and connect with people from any levels" (in 614 reviews)
- "the salary is good and I am very happy with it especially since I am young." (in 428 reviews)
- "2) Work Life Balance ( Practically no work life balance some times work is about 12" (in 1409 reviews)
- "Long hours; can at times be stressful due to workload and expectations on short timelines" (in 1360 reviews)
- "late working hours when necessary" (in 616 reviews)
- "Politics is generally expected but is heavy at times leading to overall poor management and development." (in 254 reviews)
- "Very bad manager." (in 222 reviews)
Found 14,244 of over 18K reviews
Updated 22 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.031 Jul 2023Executive Director, TechnologyCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSingapore
Great engineering organization with lots of smart people where you can learn a lot.
Legacy and proprietary tech stack.
- 4.018 Sept 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Good culture if you are lucky and get placed on a good team or if your regional leadership is employee-oriented and receptive to feedback.
Full return to office, no more WFH
Goldman Sachs Reviews FAQs
Goldman Sachs has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 17,588 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at Goldman Sachs to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
72% of Goldman Sachs employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Goldman Sachs 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.