Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "1. Big Organisation 2. In/Out time constraint is not here 3. Work life balance is good" (in 8001 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and good to be able to work from home although that’s often at the discretion of your manager" (in 4191 reviews)
- "The people are great and the Extreme Blue program was excellent for learning principles of product design." (in 4165 reviews)
- "Good benefits backed by a solid fortune 50 company with world class products and services." (in 2850 reviews)
- "1. Extremely good work culture 2. Packages are good 3. Direct contact to senior level employees" (in 2494 reviews)
- "Low salary and the increment was less than 2% even top performer unless you got band promotion" (in 4571 reviews)
- "Poor Management . . . . . . . . . . . . . ." (in 2590 reviews)
- "• Hard to get a promotion unless you have a good manager that is respected and fights for you" (in 1872 reviews)
- "The pay is low and not much hope it will get better even through hard work and delivering results." (in 1545 reviews)
- "No Salary hike.No On site opportunity.Very few are lucky getting visas and traveled to on" (in 1454 reviews)
Found 2,184 of over 108K reviews
Updated 4 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "good work environment"Return to all Reviews
- 4.022 Oct 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
you have to clear the aptitude round first and then the HR round.It has a good work environment.
There are no downsides till now.If faced, I'll update it later.
- 4.019 Oct 2022SAP Package ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
People are working as a team; we have a good collaborative work environment with colleagues. Good decision making.
I dont see any downsides at IBM.