Cover image for Incube8

Current Employee

Good working culture with Semi-Flexible Hours

26 Apr 2022 - Staff Engineer in Bishan New Town,
    Business Outlook

Pros

Yearly bonuses with yearly increments. Knowledge sharing from great Seniors. Hybrid working schedule (hopefully permanently) greatly helps work/life balance. Nearby food outlets. Very helpful colleagues.

Cons

10 to 15 mins walk to and from MRT. Sometimes have to come in early due to early meetings with our U.S. counterparts.

HR Manager

Hi there! Your review made our day! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Best wishes, Incube8 Pte Ltd

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Decent Company

26 Apr 2022 - Backend Developer in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Legit project management structure. - Legit development team. Great in knowledge and willing to share. - Career growth is guaranteed. Using latest tech to ensure quality of products. Monthly knowledge sharing sessions. - Flexi working hour

Cons

- Office located a bit far from MRT but I enjoyed some nice walk in the morning. The office going to move later in Oct 2022 and will be nearer to MRT.

3. Join the Incube8 team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work!

1 Mar 2022 - Staff Engineer I
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits Competitive Salary Knowledge Sharing helps to increase skills

Cons

Nothing so far, as been for more than 3yrs all is good.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Fast Growing Company with Modern Tech Stack

6 Oct 2021 - Pincipal Engineer in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Grow with the company; have been a part of this company from a Software Engineer 7 years ago, to now a Principal Engineer, managing cross-functional teams, both locally and overseas. Compensated for our effort. With a yearly Performance Review, comes with the Yearly Performance Bonus. Performance Review is transparent. Everyone knows how to get a 5/5 rating (yes, this is documented), and it all boils down to individual’s desire to attain that. $2,000 Yearly Loyalty Bonus for employees with more than 3 years with Incube8. Use it to travel with your family, enjoy a Staycation, or get a new personal MBP every year! Transparency is key and a strong part of Incube8 work culture. All in the name of improving ourselves as an organization. Any feedback is immediately taken into account and depending on severity of the feedback, action will be taken to improve. Truly an Agile and Lean organization; adopting the Scrum Methodology with cross-functional teams (BE, FE, UI, QA). Be part of a strong development culture adopting best practices, monthly knowledge sharing, developer-driven decisions, and many more. In-house product development building social-networking apps. Our end users are real users from all walks of life, from all over the globe. No hassle working with external Clients ever! Employ modern Tech Stack; think Laravel, Serverless Architecture, Microservices, Node.js, React, Flutter, NoSQL, ML, and more. Comprehensive Continuous Integration with Continuous Delivery (CI/CD); commit, PR, build, test, deploy. Comprehensive testing strategy; adopting the Testing Pyramid at the core of all of our apps. From 90% unit tests code coverage, to end-to-end testing maintained by QAs (Yes, our QAs are technical QAs, using Selenium and Cypress depending on project. Collaborative environment; working closely with a single Product Owner (PO) per project, while still having open communication with relevant stakeholders. Working Smart. Automate everything, improve processes, remove redundancy. Question everything for continuous feedback and improvement. Raise issues to anyone if it does not seem right and work towards improving it. Working with others across different countries, region, and culture! We work closely and collaboratively with our counterparts from US, Ukraine, Phippines, India, and more! Supportive Senior Management. Most if not all technical decisions are left to the development teams to propose via an RFC, conceptualize, and bring it to the end users! This is how Incube8 continues to be at the forefront of technology! Strictly office hours only! Work-life balance is guaranteed for everyone; other than the occasional blocking incidents that requires immediate attention.

Cons

Sometimes you end up working through the night. Not because anyone forces you to do so, but because you just want to get that idea in your head down to commit and pushed out through the build pipeline.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

It’s been an amazing journey so far

8 Jun 2021 - Senior Automation Engineer in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great learning experience - Lots to learn and a lot to explore Highly passionate and empathetic team Benefits like bonus, promotions, certifications, flexible working hours, work from home. Truly love the work I do and the appreciation received is very rewarding

Cons

Very fast paced - Every release seems like a battle, initially it takes some time to match the pace but once its done its a great feeling of achievement.

HR Manager

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing 5-stars review! Your review made our day! Best wishes, Jeannie HR Manager Incube8 Pte Ltd

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

I have been working at Incube8 full-time for approx 4 years

30 Apr 2021 - Senior Mobile App Developer in Bishan New Town,
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Learning opportunities 2. Fast Paced, Challenging & Rewarding 3. Diverse & Collaborative team where you can grow your skills 4. Freedom to initiate stuff 5. Loyalty programme & other benefits like bonus

Cons

I didn't see any cons working at Incube8.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Learning Curve

21 Apr 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Cool colleagues and team 2. Paid trainings 3. Lots of opportunities to learn new things at work

Cons

1. Work pressure on meeting deadlines when one is not able to complete the sprint goal

HR Manager

Hi! Thank you for your amazing review. It made our day!! Best wishes, Incube8 Pte Ltd

9. 5.0

Best working culture

21 Apr 2021 - Front End Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly colleagues, Helped me to learn a lot, Friendly Manager, Friendly Boss, High pay, Flexible timings, High Benefits, No dress code, consideration ideas from employee's and a lot.

Cons

For me personally, the office is too far that only thing I feel as cons but because of the pros, I don't care about the distance.

HR Manager

Hello, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback. Best wishes, Incube8 Pte Ltd

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Working Environment and Culture

21 Apr 2021 - Frontend Developer in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Gain good exposure to learn and pick up new skills - Hybrid work arrangement - Scrum is practice here and product iteration is manage in sprints

Cons

- Fast Paced - Tight Deadlines - Can be stressful at times

HR Manager

Hi there! Thank you for giving us a 5 stars review. Your review made our day! Best wishes, Incube8 Pte Ltd

11. 4.0

Great work place

21 Apr 2021 - Senior Database Engineer in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working in Incube8 for more than 2 and half years. Great work life balance, flexibility and cool team. Birthday celebrations for every month and outings This is the place where we can learn lot of technical stuff while working.

Cons

None. So far all good

HR Manager

Hello! Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. Best wishes, Incube8 Pte Ltd

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews