Insight Global Reviews | Glassdoor.sg

Updated 15 Nov 2019

4.1
Insight Global CEO Bert Bean
Bert Bean
Pros
  • "They landed me a internship with a great company(in 302 reviews)

• "The work environment genuinely feels like a study room in college with some close friends(in 268 reviews)

Cons
  • "That also means you will not get any support from your account manager or the company(in 172 reviews)

• "Long hours with little pay, not great work life personal life balance(in 131 reviews)

"Read Carefully"

Former Employee - IT Recruiter in San Jose, CA

I worked at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Challenging position so you learn to work efficiently. If you do well, you can make a lot of money

Cons

Well basically it's pretty bad. This is not a "5 star review", the only reason I rated it 5 stars is because when I accepted the job, I didn't see the bad reviews so I thought this company was a good. Once I was about 8 months in and truly fed up with Insight Global, I looked at the 1 star reviews figuring I couldn't be the only one and people wrote pages and pages of true bad reviews on Insight Global. A person on... average quits every 1.5 weeks(we tracked it). Some of the account managers are pretty rude because they are doing so well and think they own the place but not all of them are rude. When you put in your two weeks, they let you go on the spot and I didn't get my two weeks pay, even though in the agreement that I signed said I would receive 2 weeks severance pay. They sell you on the fact that you get a 10k bump in pay after 6 months which is BS because once you turn salary you make less because you can't work overtime anymore(well you do work way over 8 hours but you just don't get paid more for it). You really do feel like a number here. The company itself makes a TON of money every single week yet we had to pay for our own Christmas and boat party. One Sales Manager in particular is bad and he makes a lot of people feel very uncomfortable, including myself. All in all, I would not make this your first choice. After this go to the lowest reviews, If you notice, a lot of the positive reviews are one to two sentences long and the lowest reviews are paragraphs long. If so many people actually raved about this company like they( college recruiters and upper management) say they do, it should show in the reviews. I really have no problem with hard work and long hours. It's how they treat people that I don't like. Health plans are pretty bad and they only match up to $250 dollars for your 401K. $250 is 2 grocery trips..

Insight Global2018-01-30
  2. "Highly recommend to recent college grads"

Former Employee - Account Coordinator

I worked at Insight Global full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fun work environment. Motivating. Shared goals.

Cons

not much of career path if not in sales

Insight Global2019-11-15
  3. "Landed it!!"

Current Employee - Project Analyst in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Giovanni at Insight Global landed me the most fitting job for my skills!! He and his account manager Korryn were the easiest to work with and so positive and encouraging all the way!!

Cons

No downside for me.

Insight Global2019-11-15
  4. "Very Helpful, Energetic, Thorough, and So Accommodating"

Current Employee - IT Support in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Insight Global is a placement agency, and they helped me find a terrific entry level job. So many jobs want experience, but I just graduated college and don't have any yet. Thanks to IG, I do/will now! Jake (my recruiter) is so fast to get the information to me, and he goes above and beyond to make sure he finds out any information I need. He was so helpful, too. The other staff, when I have called, have also... been so helpful and congenial.

Cons

None as of yet. I'll let you know if anything comes up.

Insight Global2019-11-09
  5. "Growth - personally, professionally and financially!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company allows so much room for growth and forms young adults into professionals.

Cons

Very fast paced environment, you need to be able to keep up.

Insight Global2019-11-08
  6. "My family!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Ig is amazing Fast opportunity Great money Leadership quick

Cons

I love this company None

Insight Global2019-11-06
  7. "IG PHL Review"

Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Culture, commission based incentives, room for growth

Cons

Hours, learning new technology terminology

Advice to Management

Continue to promote from within, push people to grow personally, professionally, and financially!

Insight Global2019-11-04
  8. "Insight Global"

Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was recently promoted to Professional Recruiter at Insight Global and have had an excellent experience at the company. Never before have I worked at a company that cares about every single one of their employees the way Insight Global does, and truly makes everyone feel seen and valued. Our CEO Bert Bean, along with the rest of leadership, are so unique because they connect on an individual level with every IG... employee. Another incredible thing about IG is the culture: everyone is constantly pushing to be better, but without the cost of tearing down others. Individuals are celebrated for accomplishments, big and small. This is a company where every single person works incredibly hard and is excited to see the benefits on a personal, team, office, and company wide level!

Cons

At the beginning the pay/amount of time worked could be improved, but it is clear that once you have been promoted the opportunities for financial growth are huge.

Insight Global2019-11-04

"Excellent Experience"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

The team did a great job of assessing my abilities and finding the right fit for me. They were responsive, professional, and very accommodating. It was really great having them in my corner through the job hunting process.

Cons

My experience was entirely positive.

Insight Global2019-10-29
  10. "Best Decision You'll Ever Make"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Company culture is second to none -Collaborative work environment -Every day is unique -Company heavily invests in it's employees -Promotion only from within -Ideal workplace for professional development

Cons

None! I look forward to coming to work every single day

Insight Global2019-11-01