Insight Global Reviews | Glassdoor.sg

4.0
Insight Global CEO Bert Bean
Bert Bean
Pros
Cons
  • "If you are working outside of the corporate office there isn't any career paths other than recruiter - Account manager/pro recruiter - sales manager(in 181 reviews)

• "Long hours with little pay, not great work life personal life balance(in 132 reviews)

"Read Carefully"

Former Employee - IT Recruiter in San Jose, CA

I worked at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Challenging position so you learn to work efficiently. If you do well, you can make a lot of money

Cons

Well basically it's pretty bad. This is not a "5 star review", the only reason I rated it 5 stars is because when I accepted the job, I didn't see the bad reviews so I thought this company was a good. Once I was about 8 months in and truly fed up with Insight Global, I looked at the 1 star reviews figuring I couldn't be the only one and people wrote pages and pages of true bad reviews on Insight Global. A person on average quits every 1.5 weeks(we tracked it). Some of the account managers are pretty rude because they are doing so well and think they own the place but not all of them are rude. When you put in your two weeks, they let you go on the spot and I didn't get my two weeks pay, even though in the agreement that I signed said I would receive 2 weeks severance pay. They sell you on the fact that you get a 10k bump in pay after 6 months which is BS because once you turn salary you make less because you can't work overtime anymore(well you do work way over 8 hours but you just don't get paid more for it). You really do feel like a number here. The company itself makes a TON of money every single week yet we had to pay for our own Christmas and boat party. One Sales Manager in particular is bad and he makes a lot of people feel very uncomfortable, including myself. All in all, I would not make this your first choice. After this go to the lowest reviews, If you notice, a lot of the positive reviews are one to two sentences long and the lowest reviews are paragraphs long. If so many people actually raved about this company like they( college recruiters and upper management) say they do, it should show in the reviews. I really have no problem with hard work and long hours. It's how they treat people that I don't like. Health plans are pretty bad and they only match up to $250 dollars for your 401K. $250 is 2 grocery trips..

Insight Global2018-01-30

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Azure Sovereign Escort

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Senior members are willing to train to a certain degree. Very understanding with mistakes and will help you get better and clear guidance. Pay is well also. They love to hire VETS with clearances!

Cons

Expensive mediocre health care.

Insight Global2020-03-20

"Requires thick skin..."

Former Employee - Account Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Learned more valuable business skills during my time at Insight Global than I could have asked for. A company that truly cares about each and every one of their employees and highlights the fact that everyone matters. They allow you to take your career into your own hands and encourage quick upward-mobility.

Cons

The mix of business and personal life..there is no line. As well, unfair assessments of business capabilities and high levels of workplace nepotism.

Insight Global2020-03-16
  4. "Great Opportunities"

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Insight Global is a fantastic place to work out of college. They mostly hire driven, sociable recent college grads for the recruiter position, which makes company culture phenomenal. All the employees are very hard working and professional. There are tons of social events with both teams and clients. Competitive salary with great commission structure, car and phone allowance, wellness offerings, ext. Additionally, the company only promotes from within so all management has been in the shoes of a recruiter before.

Cons

The work environment can be competitive. Most of the employees are ex athletes or ex greek life, so employee diversity is low.

Insight Global2020-03-18

"Horrible Pay and benefits for industry."

Current Employee - Engineer in Research Triangle Park, NC

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lack of interaction with staffing agency can be considered more of a pro than a con.

Cons

Poor benefits. Staffing agency skims a Large portion of funds off the top of what your company would actually pay.

Insight Global2020-03-23
  6. "Gud but not best"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Benga, South Kwanza

I worked at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible working hours , Free snacks

Cons

There is no any loan plans

Insight Global2020-03-08
  7. "Data Analyst"

Data Analyst in Johnston, IA

I worked at Insight Global

Pros

Was lucky to have Chloe as my recruiter. She cares about her contractors as more than a paycheck and is very professional.

Cons

The Benefits are too expensive for contractors

Insight Global2020-03-05
  8. "Great company to work for!"

Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing culture Great people Only promotes within Opportunity to make a lot of money Great training

Cons

Long hours Low Base Salary

Insight Global2020-03-06
  9. "Great company"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Earning opportunity is great and executive team is amazing

Cons

This is not a typical 8-5 job, you are required to stay late/come early some days. Benefits could be better too.

Insight Global2020-03-03
  10. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Payroll Specialist in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Insight Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great staff, very helpful and welcoming!

Cons

Trouble with the hour logging software at first, but was easily resolved.

Insight Global2020-02-25