Cover image for Iterable

Iterable Reviews

Updated 24 Jan 2023

Found 154 of over 159 reviews

4.3
Iterable Co Founder Andrew Boni (no image)
Andrew Boni
Pros
  • "True to the values - work/life balance is a real thing(in 11 reviews)

• "Trust, Humility, Balance and Growth Mindset(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "This is a good problem to have, but does present some growing pains(in 21 reviews)

• "The interview process was somewhat lengthy, but worth it(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great work/life balance

24 Jan 2023 - Solutions Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Good managers who respect your time - Flexible work options - No Cost of Living adjustment to salary

Cons

- Long performance review cycle - Not a lot of people in the SF office

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

The company puts their money where their mouth is on balance

3 Jan 2023 - Solutions Consultant in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

The compensation and benefits are pretty top notch for a startup this stage and size. I enjoy a good work-life balance and find the work engaging and appropriately challenging. My direct manager is really amazing and supportive and I enjoy working with everyone on my team. No major complaints for the Solutions organization, but definitely there could be improvements in Sales and Marketing.

Cons

Solutions is under Sales and there has been a clear lack of Sales leadership. Many AEs have been understandably frustrated with the lack of support, especially when there are interdepartmental initiatives (product or product marketing). We recently brought in a new CRO, so hopefully we will see some welcome change and revitalization from the executive level. We have already seen in the past months some major organizational improvements, so I'm excited to see what more can be updated and enhanced in 2023.

4 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

One of a kind

9 Jan 2023 - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

What I like best about Iterable is the culture and its diversity. And next is the tech. And rest is the rest :) People culture at Iterable is really one of a kind. Since its early days, I've found extremely talented people around me who also are very friendly, available and participate in engaging and fun conversation. There's always something to learn from each individual you meet here. With pandemic hitting everyone, Iterable has adapted quite well with remote culture. Its core DNA has remained unshaken. Humility, Trust, Growth mindset and Balance are what the 4 pillars of Iterable stand for. And as a product, Iterable is amongst the best marketing tool out there which enables people to connect with their favorite brands. Flexibility to work from office or at home is very helpful and allows diverse set of teams

Cons

Not public company. Stocks might not have real value. Although 401K provision is give, there is no 401K matching.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company with strong business outlook and culture

28 Dec 2022 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexible work modes - Highly collaborative culture with smart, talent people - Strong product - DEI focus

Cons

- Growing pains as expected (still a start-up) with scaling processes and technology

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company Culture

28 Dec 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Iterable truly promotes kindness and in a company of our size it really is easy to get to know everyone. Management's transparency is greatly appreciated. The optimism and growth mindset around the company really is infectious

Cons

Really none to speak of

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good Benefits, Overworked

29 Dec 2022 - Implementation Consultant in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, the best I've seen out of many packages

Cons

Very demanding work. You will certainly feel at capacity most days.

7. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Poor leadership and marketing mayhem

15 Dec 2022 - Marketing Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Probably the highest qualified product in its market - Teams of high quality people - Reasonable benefits If you love constant changes in direction with sharp deadlines, or being micromanaged by your boss' boss then those would be a pro.......

Cons

Do not join the marketing team. Full stop. Other teams may be better off, but I left the business because of the decline of the marketing leadership over the last year. The new CMO lacks direction, restructured which resulted in high churn of valuable talent, and has no respect for anyone on their team or outside of it. Ask around. People joined and left within 9 months due to burn out and difficulty in working with specific contractors hired by the new executive.

8 people found this review helpful

Senior Manager, Communciations

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience as an Iterator. We appreciate the value you see in our product, people, and benefits! However, we are sorry to hear your overall experience at Iterable was not a great one. We appreciate you taking the time to share a detailed review of your time on the marketing team — we are continuously looking for ways to improve our employee experience, and your detailed review helps to inform more targeted updates and enhancements. Thank you again for your time and attention, and we wish you all the best in your career!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company with Great Culture!

28 Oct 2022 - Operations Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Culture with great people

Cons

Hyper growth pain points and strategic roadmap

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work with an incredible culture

31 Oct 2022 - Account Executive in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people that work at Iterable make the company! It's such a great place to work and fortunate to be surrounded by such a great team. Great product too and the perks make you feel extra valued.

Cons

The pros out-way the cons but if anything, as with most startups; growing pains.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Senior Manager, Communciations

Hello! Thank you for sharing such a thoughtful review. We appreciate hearing about your experience at Iterable, and are so glad to hear that you find such immense value in the people, product, and perks! We will take your feedback about growing pains back to our team – your observation helps us better understand where we should focus our attention and investments. Thanks for all you do at Iterable!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Terrific company with a great product, strong culture and truly amazing people.

9 Oct 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong marketing tech company, product and business model with a $30bi market opportunity. Culture and care for employees is real and pervasive through the company.

Cons

None come to mind at this time.

Senior Manager, Communciations

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience as an Iterator! We work hard to maintain a culture at work that is supportive, inclusive, and values-driven. We're glad to hear that this culture of care resonates with you and your colleagues. If you have anything you'd like to share now, or in the future, reach out to hr@iterable.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 154 Reviews

Iterable Reviews FAQs

Iterable has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 159 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Iterable to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Iterable employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Iterable. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

83% of Iterable employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Iterable 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Iterable Job Seekers