Found 66 of over 209 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "colleagues are friendly and supportive" (in 30 reviews)
- "Benefits are good" (in 15 reviews)
- "Good work life balance in the company" (in 10 reviews)
- "The department that I am in was small and the people there were generally nice and helpful." (in 7 reviews)
- "Job is stable, working environment is friendly, colleagues are simple" (in 5 reviews)
- 3.017 Oct 2023PhD Senior Research FellowCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSingapore
Good opportunities if you have a good boss/mentor.
It is not a research institute or an academic institute. You will have little to no engagement with peers at you levels who are doing the kind of work you are doing. It is after all a hospital.
- 3.029 Sept 2023Senior PsychologistCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsBukit Timah,
Good exposure Understanding and nurturing bosses Alot of leaves (higher than market average)
Low salary (not pegged to marker rates) Poor tech support but expecting miracle solutions from workers. Cost cutting is priority of company Not progressive and old school with regards to policies
- 3.06 Aug 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
Work life balance. Good bonus payout in Jul and Aug.
Older staff who have worked here for more than 10 yrs do not know how to teach their junior staff. Junior staff end up having to find information on their own w/o proper guidance.2
- 2.028 May 2023Pharmacy TechnicianFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsBukit Timah,
Getting to work in the healthcare industry
Low pay, need to work on weekends including Sat & Sunday and PH
KK Women's and Children's Hospital Reviews FAQs
KK Women's and Children's Hospital has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 209 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at KK Women's and Children's Hospital to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
68% of KK Women's and Children's Hospital employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated KK Women's and Children's Hospital 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.