KK Women's and Children's Hospital Employee Reviews about "benefit"
68% would recommend to a friend
(38 total reviews)
99% approve of CEO
Found 38 of over 209 reviews
Updated 24 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Reviews about "benefit"Return to all Reviews
- 4.013 Feb 2023Medical TechnologistCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSingapore
Good medical benefits for married employee
Stagnant career progression in laboratory
- 4.025 Aug 2022ExecutiveCurrent Employee
Worklife. Leave and medical benefits.
Very high turnover rate in recent year. Career progression is slow and too many layers. Low paid compared to market
- 3.024 May 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
1) AL 👍🏻 for executives and above 2) Medical benefits 3) Work Life Balance for non-frontline employees
Career progression is quite slow Certain departments are not located within the main building but at the buildings across the main building (15-20 mins walk)
- 4.010 May 2022Clinical Research CoordinatorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
There was a good benefits package
There was little room for growth and training.