Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Career progression is slow and too many layers." (in 9 reviews)
- "Management is always right." (in 6 reviews)
- "Low pay, subsidiary to singhealth, always need to follow group initiative, doctors and healthcare workers focussed,so less concerned about other group of employees" (in 4 reviews)
- "Slow career progression, salary low" (in 4 reviews)
- "Long hours and very hectic" (in 3 reviews)
Found 18 of over 202 reviews
Updated 10 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "career progression"Return to all Reviews
- 4.013 Feb 2023Medical TechnologistCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSingapore
Good medical benefits for married employee
Stagnant career progression in laboratory
- 4.025 Aug 2022ExecutiveCurrent Employee
Worklife. Leave and medical benefits.
Very high turnover rate in recent year. Career progression is slow and too many layers. Low paid compared to market
- 5.02 May 2023Lead Clinical Exercise PhysiologistCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsSingapore
Work life family balance. Accommodating towards upskilling, reskilling.
Misaligned career development progression. Constant 'fight-for-space'.
- 2.010 Jan 2023Clinical CoordinatorCurrent Contractor, more than 1 year
Nothing is good over here.
No recognition for admin staff, salary increment/Perf bonus payout sucks. No career progression for a clinical coordinator. Rigid system. Not much comms btw departments. Mgt expects you to find out info by yrself without giving you any guidance or advice wasted alot of time on it.
- 3.024 May 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
1) AL 👍🏻 for executives and above 2) Medical benefits 3) Work Life Balance for non-frontline employees
Career progression is quite slow Certain departments are not located within the main building but at the buildings across the main building (15-20 mins walk)
- 3.06 Dec 2019Anonymous InternFormer Intern, less than 1 year
Exposure to the medical industry. Colleagues are somewhat nice.
Despite friendly colleagues, you don't really feel like part of the team as you're just an intern. Sometimes being tasked to do mundane things just for the sake of making good use of the time e.g. cleaning the department's cupboard etc. Not much room for career progression to a full-time employee, and you do not get a proper cubicle. Overall, not really a very good learning experience as the tasks I did was mostly mailing out things to donors.