Kaspersky Reviews

Found 446 of over 493 reviews

4.3
Kaspersky Chairman and CEO Eugene Kaspersky
Eugene Kaspersky
Pros
  • "It is a great company with great people working in here(in 22 reviews)

• "Genuine concern for my work-life balance, and for me as a human being(in 17 reviews)

• Cons
  • "They are having a hard time in US due to being a Russian company(in 16 reviews)

• "Highly limited resources, that's still Russia(in 16 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great company

Jan 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- challenging projects - amazing and friendly team - flexible working environment

Cons

- need more teambuilding activities

2. 1.0

terrible opaque culture

Sep 13, 2021 - Sales in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

the company does pay quite well.

Cons

political, many people in the overlay roles are there due to relationship.

HR Director APAC

Thank you for your review and honesty in sharing your opinion. It feels very sad that this is your impression of working with us. We do always try to streamline our structure and to make it lean and transparent in order to enable our people to take full ownership and perform at their most. So if you have tips and ideas on how we could be better in this - please kindly share it. We would really appreciate if you could let us know more so we can improve Anastasia Shamgunova HR Director Eastern (APAC, Middle East, Turkey and Africa)

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work!

Aug 6, 2021 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly, helpful and kind-hearted colleagues. Works hard and plays hard too.

Cons

Some employees operate in a virtual working environments (even before pandemic) which can have advantages and disadvantages.

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

great fun

Jun 20, 2021 - Marketing Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

local team culture is great salary & benefits are good

Cons

too much red tape in processes hierarchical structure

5. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Bad company outlook with no future growth

Oct 24, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing much positive to say about this company

Cons

Unfriendly HR, race-biased, minimal career progression

3 people found this review helpful

HR Director APAC

Hello! Very sad to read such a review and very worrying indeed. I'm upset to know that this has been your experience with us so far. Would you approach me for a detailed discussion and give us a chance to improve?

6. 4.0

Good work life balance

Nov 18, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work life balance, nice and responsible colleagues to work with

Cons

Compliance and policies shows lack of trust of employee

Head of HR NA (VP)

Thank you so much for your positive review. Employee wellness is one of the most important thing for us. As you obviously know we're cyber-security company, and being risk-averse is one of our core competencies. It's not that we don't trust our employees, we do trust them. However, security and safety are in our DNA, and unfortunately you can notice it in our compliance system and policies. - Alena Reva

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

With a mission to save the world!

Jun 24, 2018 - Regional Marketing Manager - APAC in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Encourages creativity and innovation: Its like a open football field, you can kick the ball in any direction, how much ever hard you like, to achieve your desired goals . At Kaspersky Lab, we are encouraged to develop your own formula for success - Responsible freedom: At Kaspersky Lab, we are given both responsibility and freedom, hence workforce is more committed to achieve greater and better results within limited time and resources - The company is transparent, adaptive and agile - Lastly, the infectious charisma of our leader, Eugene Kaspersky, the world's foremost cyber-security expert who has made ''saving the world'' his mission, and has transmitted his boundless energy and passion in all employees to work towards the same mission in whatever area of work they are engaged in.

Cons

- Sad to see the company getting caught in political crossfire -- Trust the days when political decisions based on false media reports that are inspired by anonymous sources will pass, sooner than later As a private company, Kaspersky Lab does not have inappropriate ties to any government, including Russia. Kaspersky Lab continues to reiterate its willingness to work alongside authorities to address any concerns they may have about its products or services, and the company ardently believes a deeper examination of Kaspersky Lab will confirm that all allegations are unfounded

Continue reading
      2 people found this review helpful

HR Director APAC

Thank you very much for a detailed and constructive review. We are proud of our people and their impact, so of course we do everything to help them to be creative, proactive, owning projects and really making a difference. This is the beauty of our company and, to my firm opinion, one of the biggest reasons of our success. Thank you for the advice as well. Our Global Transparency Initiative and new Transparency Centres are aimed at addressing these unfounded allegations, as well as the changing geopolitical landscape. We are moving some of the most critical R&D components to Switzerland, opening up the source code and updates for independent third party reviews, and will shortly open our first transparency centre in Zurich – with more to come in Asia and North America. We have also announced the most comprehensive bug-bounty programme in the industry, and are working with Big4 Audit firm, which is currently reviewing our software development practice against the highest industry standards. Put together, this is fundamental change of how the company and its products work and we are the first cybersecurity company to do so. We sincerely encourage you to be part of this change and share your insights, your ideas and your concerns with us.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

specialist

Sep 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

it's a great experience to work here

Cons

no no no no no no

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

Sep 16, 2021 - Manager in Moscow
      Business Outlook

Pros

Comfort, really taking care of the employees, benefits

Cons

Don't really like the ambiance

10. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

GOOD COMPANY

Sep 18, 2021 - Sales Manager in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good people to work with

Cons

no work life balance in the company

Continue reading