Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Little room for growth and low pay for its industry" (in 56 reviews)
- "Poor management and interaction from direct managers until something goes wrong." (in 36 reviews)
- "Low salary compared to other jobs" (in 35 reviews)
- "Upper management is completely ignorant of employees' concerns." (in 19 reviews)
- "Bad managers, no diversity in management roles," (in 18 reviews)
Found 1,044 of over 1K reviews
Updated 2 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.016 Mar 2023Engagement ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSingapore
Lots of benefits, innovative company, genuinely care for their employees
To ensure the Pros do not diminish over time
- 5.030 May 2022ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Large company with lots of great and talented people.
Some lag in processes but that's not unexpected from a company of this size.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions Reviews FAQs
LexisNexis Risk Solutions has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 1,219 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at LexisNexis Risk Solutions to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
81% of LexisNexis Risk Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated LexisNexis Risk Solutions 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.