Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "long hours and sometimes the work can be only a very small part of a big deal which isn't so rewarding." (in 43 reviews)
- "Some people are arrogant and long hours" (in 23 reviews)
- "very long working hours no work life balance" (in 22 reviews)
- "Low salary and short" (in 17 reviews)
- "Slow career progression in business teams" (in 10 reviews)
Found 489 of over 720 reviews
Updated 29 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.019 Jul 2023ParalegalCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSingapore
With great remuneration and job progressions being offered at the company, employees can not only expect a competitive salary but also ample opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Working long hours at the office can lead to burnout and decreased job satisfaction, so it's important to find a balance between personal and professional life.
- 1.022 Sept 2023AssociateFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Some nice people Decent office location Ok IT support Strong commitment to DEI, LGBT issues
Stealth layoffs (this is bad management) Some partners/managers don't care about you Below market pay
Linklaters Reviews FAQs
Linklaters has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 720 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Linklaters to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
78% of Linklaters employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Linklaters 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.