Luxoft Employee Reviews about "low salary"

Updated Jan 16, 2021

Found 36 of over 1,999 reviews

4.2
Luxoft President and Chief Executive Officer Dmitri Loshchinin
Dmitri Loshchinin
Pros
  • "Interesting projects for top clients(in 88 reviews)

• "Corporate culture, managers, constructive feedback, flexible working hours(in 68 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Low salary, you can change project only after 6 months(in 36 reviews)

• "Since this is an outsourcing company the only direction to progress is via managerial skills(in 27 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "low salary"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not bad

Jan 16, 2021 - Software Developer in Wrocław
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good support for foreign employees

Cons

Low salary, you can change project only after 6 months

2. 2.0
      Former Employee

Typical bodyshop

Jan 12, 2021 - Software Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can be used as a transportation to relocate There are a lot of projects where you will do nothing for months

Cons

Low salaries Sometimes you have to do something

Marketing assistant

Thank you for sharing your open feedback. We are really sorry to hear that Luxoft didn't live up your expectations, we will do our best to improve further and grow. Thank you for being with us!

3. 3.0
      Current Employee

Not the worst outsource company

Sep 14, 2020 - Software Test Automation Engineer in Böblingen
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice place to relocate to Germany

Cons

Low salary and zero benefits

4. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Dont recommend

Sep 4, 2020 - Software Developer in München, Bavaria, Bavaria
      Business Outlook

Pros

not much i can add here, free coffee, gaming room

Cons

-Low salary -They dont trust employees -Slow management

Marketing assistant

Thank you for writing your feedback. We are really sorry that you found some negative aspects at Luxoft. We appreciate every feedback we receive as it helps us to grow and improve. Thank you for being with us.

5. 3.0

So-so

Jun 12, 2020 - Senior Software Developer in Berlin
      Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of tasks and interesting things

Cons

Too low salary, high pressure from managment

Marketing assistant

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate every feedback we receive as it helps us to grow and improve, as well as it makes your voice heard. We will take your comments into account. Thank you for your dedication!

6. 2.0

Luxoft Senior Engeineer

May 13, 2020 - Senior Software Engineer in München, Bavaria, Bavaria
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good relocation package, perfect opportunity to move in Germany

Cons

No respect to workers, very bad management, low salaries

Marketing assistant

Thank you for providing your feedback about Luxoft. We appreciate every feedback we receive and we are sorry, that you have found some negative aspects at Luxoft. We will take your comments into consideration and will notify the respective managers. Thank you for being with us!

7. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Everything depends on a project, some projects could be very interesting (but not many)

Apr 21, 2020 - Business Analyst in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting clients, working internal mobility system, good insurance

Cons

Low salary, no bonuses, bad office organisation.

Marketing assistant

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that we didn't live up your expectations at some point. But we will continue to improve and grow. Thank you for being the part of Luxoft Family.

8. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Toxic. Harassment.

Aug 7, 2019 - Senior Java Developer in Kraków
      Business Outlook

Pros

Relocation package. (Once in a lifetime where there is budget) Trainings.

Cons

Luxoft says employee satisfaction is their priority. It is not. They don't even know you exist once you join a team in client office. They don't have whistleblower tools and policies so you are on your own. It is a Russian company so they bring many Russian speakers to the company. In most cases they are usually not very social and threat you as inferior for not speaking Russian. They get angry when you join meeting and make them speak English as their English is 90% of the time A2, B1 at best! Some are REALLY rude, ignore your contacts and humiliate colleagues if any mistakes. Funny thing is these people are good technically, so they become team leaders, they are the ones who get the promotions. So it gets worse to everyone else as they have ZERO people skills and Luxoft doesn't prepare them for this new role. So now not only you don't have this person to answer for and shield the team members but they pass incorrect informations about you and your performance to superiors and you have no chance to defend yourself. Before joining Luxoft, try to check LinkedIn and find someone in the same team to make him/her questions about the team. Luxoft is a great company and not all Russian speakers (as there is no general rule for any countries) act like this but please check before coming not to ruin your experience in the company. Luxoft has a huge HUGE turnover not because of low salaries but mainly because of this terrible work environment.

Continue reading
      5 people found this review helpful

Marketing assistant

Thank you for your review, we are really sorry that we didn’t live up your expectations and you found some negative aspects while working at Luxoft. In order to be better and improve the situation, please, don’t hesitate to contact us to CorporateCommunications@luxoft.com and we will discuss your issues with pleasure. Luxoft Team

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good for relocation

Jun 14, 2019 - Devops Engineer in Kraków
      Business Outlook

Pros

The best relocation practice I've ever had

Cons

A quite low salary, high load

Marketing assistant

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you are satisfied with your relocation experience at Luxoft. Luxoft Team

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

I would absolutely not recommend working for this company.

Apr 27, 2019 - Junior Java Developer in Kraków
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have to put something here so let it be: -multisport card

Cons

-they treat SCRUM as religion. -very low salary -people from my team were not much "friendly". Ok, it's work and we are not there to make friends, but when somebody is on JUNIOR position and the system in the project is complex more experienced guys should not completely leave him -project manager was completely not interested. I don't know what he was doing there. Ahh, after one month he show up in the office and says that he has feedback from another guy that I don't "ask questions".

Marketing assistant

Thank you for finding time and letting us know about your experience with us. We are very sorry to hear that we didn’t live up your expectations. We will strive to work harder and improve. Please, don’t hesitate to contact us directly and we will discuss your issue. Thank you for being with us. Luxoft Team

Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Reviews