Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management as they don’t bother to listen to you as a ground/front staff and thinks you’re an idiot" (in 15 reviews)
- "Low Pay" (in 7 reviews)
- "4. Salary is not competitive when compared to other similar companies." (in 6 reviews)
- "3. No career progression whatsover (depending on boss)." (in 4 reviews)
- "compensation benefits could be better" (in 4 reviews)
Found 144 of over 186 reviews
Updated 25 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.025 Sept 2023Senior IT OfficerCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
Good stepping stone, lots of IT products to learn
HR tends to lowball salary during negotiation, below market rate.
Maybank Kim Eng Reviews FAQs
Maybank Kim Eng has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 186 reviews left anonymously by employees. 40% of employees would recommend working at Maybank Kim Eng to a friend and 51% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
40% of Maybank Kim Eng employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Maybank Kim Eng 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.