- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Singapore - All Cities
Found 11 of over 11 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★31 Jul 2021 - 3D Animator in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- opportunity to work on ambitious indie games - a good place to gain experience on making VR games - management takes care of staff and is not stingy - company is good at communicating its vision to staff - company management is good at marketing and guiding the direction of the games - nice working environment - friendly people
- games can be a bit over ambitious at times - management expects a lot from the staff - can be a bit stressful sometimesContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★5 Nov 2020 - 3D ArtistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A great place to learn, improve and work together with awesome people.
Nothing much to say, occasional miscommunications.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★24 Oct 2020 - 3D Artist in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work hours are pretty flexible. Management takes good care of the employees. Cozy office space & Recognizes employee efforts and rewards accordingly.
They used to use whatever resources they had to come up with concept designs. Hopefully that's changed & hire a designer for that reasonContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★8 May 2020 - CG ArtistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Fair and transparent management. - Recognizes employee efforts and rewards accordingly. - Encourages growth and ownership of projects. - Passionate and motivated colleagues - High level of autonomy and freedom in approaching projects. - Company takes good care of health and welfare of employees.
- Scale of projects are quite large, employees are expected to produce high volume of work, and wear multiple hats, especially since the team is quite small. - Entry-level graduates have to be pro-active and self motivated to ramp up to production.
- Current Employee★★★★★8 May 2020 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Good management team. - Lots of opportunity for career progression. - Strong reward system. - Management nurtures employees well.
- Limited resources and manpower resulting in a person needing to learn multiple skillsets.
- Current Employee★★★★★25 Nov 2019 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Transparent management and flat structure. - Passionate colleagues and leadership. - Exciting and ambitious projects to work on. - Opportunities for creative input and career growth. - Flexible working hours.
- Juggling multiple roles and projects due to small staff size. - Slightly disorganized production sometimes lead to multiple revisions.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★30 Oct 2019 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Company takes care of the staffs - Very transparent from the top down - Strong leadership - Exciting project to work on - Flexibility
Employees have to take initiative to keep the work environment resources available at all times.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★23 Oct 2019 - Game Programmer in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The hours are pretty flexible. Work-life balance is a big emphasis in the company and upper management takes good care of the employees.
The scale of tasks can be quite big, especially for entry-level graduates because the team is quite small. A high level of quality is expected for your work.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★25 Mar 2019 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lots of opportunities for everyone to perform.
Work-life balance is typical of game development companies.
- Former Contractor★★★★★24 Mar 2019 - Anonymous ContractorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Steep learning curve but good experience rewards Approachable bosses Cozy office space
They used to wing it quite a bit when it came to concepts. Hopefully that changed.