Momentum Marketing Group Reviews | Glassdoor.sg

Jessica Vihtelic

"No"

Former Employee - Events

I worked at Momentum Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

There were zero pros to working here

Cons

Everything about working here is awful

Momentum Marketing Group2019-06-25
  2. "Terrible"

Former Employee - Salesman in Sharonville, OH

I worked at Momentum Marketing Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Absolutely none. This was a waste of my time

Cons

They don’t pay like they say they will. They work you almost 80 hours a week with no overtime pay. You will never advance. This job is terrible and the owner Jessica is a terrible nightmare of a human being.

Advice to Management

Please stop torturing people!

Momentum Marketing Group2019-04-15

""Event Coordinator" ?"

I worked at Momentum Marketing Group full-time

Pros

Only typing this because Glassdoor requires at least 5 words. No pros. Look elsewhere.

Cons

I interviewed at Momentum for an Event Coordinator position several years ago and accepted the role after 3 very very bizarre interviews (the first of which, I sat in a lobby full of other almost college grads who had fallen for a click-bait job title hoping for a job within their field) The third interview was spent trying to sell $200 bamboo pillows at a low-income Kroger in Cincinnati (really?!) After accepting the...

Momentum Marketing Group2018-10-23

"Unstructured unorganized company"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Momentum Marketing Group full-time

Pros

Positivity from some people, good opportunity if you like to constantly push sales and drive people crazy in stores.

Cons

Little to no office organization, lack of direction and training, unstructured job duties.

Momentum Marketing Group2018-08-20

"Depends on the person"

Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Sharonville, OH

I worked at Momentum Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I loved the people working there! Great people to be around and a lot of positive energy. Employees get a lot of negative feedback in the stores from customers about being annoying but ultimately it challenges your self worth and it has made me stronger as an individual.

Cons

They take advantage of their employees and make them work ridiculous hours for the smallest amount of pay. They want you in a ownership mentality and if you don't to reach your goals, then you have to stay after and you are not getting paid anymore. Well that doesn't really work for a hourly worker. On your days off, you go in and set up in the stores for the next rotation so you maybe get one day a week that you are...

Advice to Management

Be honest. I left because I felt like my job was sketchy and not worth spending anymore time.

Momentum Marketing Group2018-07-10

"Office Assistant"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mullins, SC

I worked at Momentum Marketing Group part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people to work with.

Cons

There were no cons I can think of.

Advice to Management

None

Momentum Marketing Group2018-05-10
  7. "Not a bad place, just not for me"

I worked at Momentum Marketing Group full-time

Pros

If you're looking for a fast paced environment and love working directly with people then this is definitely the place to be. It's hard work but can be rewarding, and the people are great.

Cons

frustrating, long hours, and physically exhausting.

Momentum Marketing Group2018-03-20
  8. "Campaign Manager"

I worked at Momentum Marketing Group full-time

Pros

Learn great conversation skills, put outside of your comfort zone (growth), increased confidence

Cons

Make sure you understand pay structure is national average, not average of the office so it will vary

Advice to Management

Really respect Jessica

Momentum Marketing Group2018-03-19

"Marketing manager"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Momentum Marketing Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

You are assign a manager who works with hands on. Call you from 6am to 11pm. They have to work with you to get promoted. You are told you are the top 10 from 210 app to make it to the job. And is told how much you can possible make after 8 months. The CEO manager will hands tell your her pay every 2 to 3 days. Plus you get a cool title (doesn't mean anything)

Cons

You learn they bring anyone who past a background check. You tell misfrom information to bring people on your team. But you learn how get word things right so you aren't lying. You always get a call saying I have exciting opportunity only you can do when you realize you are doing free labor the manger could not mange. But hey they draw on a whiteout board of the money. You might or not make. This is bad but a lot of employees...

Advice to Management

Talk slow. You don't need to impress people to make people believe you are successful. Most question are just curious question about their job and paychecks. Just cause you talk fast and blow off doesn't mean its helpful. Good luck

Momentum Marketing Group2017-11-20

"RUN AWAY"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sharonville, OH
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Momentum Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

They are all very friendly people and their morning meetings are very motivational! They do teach you great communication skills while in training

Cons

This place doesn’t believe in personal lives!! If you’re on your day off you still get constant emails,texts, calls etc! The hours are crazy mainly because your schedule constantly is changing! They expect you to eat breathe and sleep momentum!

Advice to Management

Remember people are human, they need time to themselves THERE HAS TO BE BALANCE!! Employees are going to get burnt out if it keeps being done this way

Momentum Marketing Group2017-12-03