Morgan McKinley Reviews

Found 529 of over 583 reviews

4.3
Morgan McKinley Chief Executive Officer  Gerald Fitzgerald
Gerald Fitzgerald
Pros
  • "For a recruitment business that would have struggled through covid year, it was still a good place to work(in 64 reviews)

• "I was working as a vendor at Microsoft through Morgan McKinley(in 61 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I'm happy with Morgan McKinley as my employer(in 21 reviews)

• "Think there is a relatively high turnover in a couple areas of the business, but mainly its stable(in 19 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Working at Morgan McKinley

Sep 20, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company, good people, good training, very competitive commission scheme and transparent career pathway plans.

Cons

Nothing specific on the cons

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to build a career

Sep 20, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Useful training. Good management. Strong name recognition in the market. Non-toxic culture

Cons

Working location is fixed not hybrid, not a big deal though

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company and culture

Aug 1, 2022 - Manager in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Open and supportive culture - High number of clients across a number of different industries - Everyone gets LinkedIn license

Cons

- Nothing major to report

4. 4.0

Part time

Jul 19, 2022 - Temp Staff in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Includes medical card and benefit

Cons

Little support from hiring manager

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A world class, high performance, fun and collaborative culture

Jun 9, 2022 - Manager in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

- We work hard, play hard - Attractive commission and loyalty schemes - Good brand reputation - Great company events

Cons

- None I can think of

Morgan McKinley Response

Global Head of HR

What a great review to read! I'm delighted to read your experience in Singapore is so positive. Wishing you the very best in your career with Morgan McKinley.

6. 5.0

Best consultant firm in Singapore

Mar 21, 2022 - Consultant in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company for career changer with comprehensive training. Great team with great culture. Great promotion opportunities.

Cons

So far so good. No Cons

Morgan McKinley Response

Global Head of HR

Many thanks for your positive review! Wishing you the very best in your future with MMK!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Awesome place to work and prosper!

Jan 13, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. The management listens to their employees - they always communicate and very open for feedback - they guide you and create a vision for your own career path 2. I love the culture (very collaborative and didn't forget to have fun) 3. The company is very flexible depends on every employees specific needs (I saw it especially during pandemic times).

Cons

I can't think of a cons yet.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Aim for the sky and enjoy the vibes

Jan 12, 2022 - Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Exponential career growth for committed consultants - Full of various opportunities to develop your career - Dynamic and vibrant fam culture coming together to achieve greater things - Open communication with management and thoughtful colleagues

Cons

- Understaff for certain teams

9. 2.0
      Former Employee

Poor Management

Jan 9, 2022 - Senior Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

comp scheme is not bad. If you bill, you can make money

Cons

You can enjoy if you are a strong biller. But don't expect to get good advice. Just do it by yourself. If you stop billing, even if it's not your fault ( such as covid19 ), they will abandon you. Management says "we will support you" but in fact they don't do anything and expect us to figure it out by ourselves because they have no idea what to do. I suggested my plan and asked for advice to my manager and my director, they were like " that sounds like a plan, so keep going. Let me know if you need any help" I needed your help so that's why I asked for your advice, where is my advice? Poor management,. They just put you in PIP and threaten you. That's it. Many people went into PIP automatically during COVID,

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great culture, put people first and some great people!

Nov 22, 2021 - Consultant in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at Morgan McKinley for a bit now and love my time here. It's a company that values their own people, their opinions and listens. Like all companies, there are cons, but at MM there are a LOT of PRO's. Recruitment itself is a tough job, however I am fully supported and thrive on working around great people. Well done to the leadership team - we know it's not easy and you cannot please everyone all the time but we do appreciate all you do for us

Cons

We have had a few people leave of late which has caused a couple of question marks among a few people, but in recruitment people will leave. The good thing is that the people I look up too and aspire too are still here.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 529 Reviews

Morgan McKinley Reviews FAQs

Morgan McKinley has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 583 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Morgan McKinley to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Morgan McKinley employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Morgan McKinley. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

86% of Morgan McKinley employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Morgan McKinley 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Morgan McKinley Job Seekers