Morgan McKinley Reviews

4.3
Morgan McKinley CEO Aldagh McDonogh
Aldagh McDonogh
Pros
Cons
  • "Think there is a relatively high turnover in a couple areas of the business, but mainly its stable(in 18 reviews)

• "Still a lot more room to implement even more flexible working arrangements to improve work/life balance(in 10 reviews)

1. "Love the culture"

Current Employee - Consultant in Singapore

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone here genuinely wants you to succeed, regardless of their levels. Leaders and team mates would try their best to provide you with any support that you need. Definitely the best team I have ever worked with!

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Morgan McKinley2020-05-06

"Empowering organisation with a great culture"

Current Employee - Consultant in Singapore

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for less than a year

Pros

MMK has one of the better cultures across the various organisations I've been at. It's an organisation that places a lot of emphasis on values and culture, and they never fail to empower every single staff. Full of high performers who are always ready to help new team members. Never fails to recognize achievements from staff.

Cons

I can't think of a con.

Morgan McKinley2020-04-28
  3. "It’s one of the best recruitment firms I ever worked for"

Former Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Singapore
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than a year

Pros

I like here because there are a lot of good PSL to various clients and since clients know us, it’s not like I’m doing a cold BD. I’ve made a lot of good friends here as well which is why I really enjoyed my time in office Clear goals and managements that are open to speak about anything from work to life and that’s something I feel I’ll never be able to get in any other recruitment firms Good commission schemes Good platinum lunches and incentives

Cons

Sometimes people can be quite individualistic but I’ve seen a lot of changes the management have been doing so things looks better than the past Nothing much..really like the firm

Morgan McKinley2020-04-03

April 17, 2020People Director

Thank you for your feedback. It's great to get this insight. Wishing you every success for the future.

4. "Review"

Current Employee - Delivery Manager in Singapore

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome place to work at

Cons

Nothing to report as of yet

Morgan McKinley2020-01-29

February 4, 2020Marketing Assistant

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased that you have positively rated your experience with us and long may it continue. We wish you every success at Morgan McKinley.

5. "Good place to work!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Group Support in Singapore

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Inclusive culture - Appreciate all the benefits/ incentives like flexible work timings, work from home, birthday leave, loyalty leave etc. - Proper Reward & Recognition

Cons

-My first time in the recruitment business so I was not aware of the attrition rates, but having been here for almost 3 years now I've come to realize that this is quite normal and MMK probably has a lower turnover rate compared to others in the industry! -Career Progression - While there are processes in place for the core business/ teams to grow as per their performance, the support group is now getting its appraisal/ career progression processes in place - Better late than never!

Morgan McKinley2020-02-06

February 26, 2020Marketing Assistant

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to detail what you think of working life at Morgan McKinley and we appreciate your honesty. We wish you every success in your future with us.

6. "Great culture, good mix of locals and expats, lots of incentive events"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Singapore

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people, good culture, people are easy to work with. Good commission scheme..

Cons

Not the best paymaster for base, need to fight for it yourself. Rare to see locals at management level

Morgan McKinley2019-12-10

"A fun, collaborative and open communicative culture, that drives high performance."

Current Employee - Associate Director in Singapore
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The only recruitment company in Singapore that leads and incentivises, through its core values, as well as commercial targets; Always Committed Always Communicating Always Building Trust Always Embracing Change *Open communication style for all *Entrepreneurial *Highly encouraged collaborative style *Lovely people, friendly and caring *Fun! *Management constantly drives high standards *Open to ideas and feedback *Always improving *Multicultural office *A global company that encourages mobility *Very in-touch with the Singapore market *Everyone has access to a laptop/Linked in recruiter - investment in all recruitment tools required

Cons

Senior Management/Director team only has one female, however, a group of diverse Associate Managers are coming through, currently.

Morgan McKinley2019-10-09

October 24, 2019Marketing Assistant

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it is great to hear how positively you rate our core values at Morgan McKinley. We continuously strive to reflect a diverse and inclusive culture, and will be sure to feedback your advice to the local management team.

8. "Excellent Organisation!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Credit to an excellent leadership team of Associate Managers and Directors who have created a fantastic, collaborative and fun culture at MM. Like all businesses, there will be ups and downs and people will always want things that they cannot always have, however Morgan McKinley do their very best to accommodate and more importantly listen to everyone. Recent things like work-space benches, coffee machines, daily fruit, as well as fun boards for month / quarter end wraps and never ending incentives. Recruitment is tough and some days it's a drag coming to work, but coming to work around high performing, ethical and great people is always a plus! MM is definitely an innovative, boutique feel with a large infrastructure and is going places in 2020! The Director team are doing a great job in working with the junior managers and also listening to the consultants, assessing training needs and really investing in their staff. Looking forward to more success next year!!

Cons

Occasionally too many incentives!!! ;)

Morgan McKinley2019-09-19

October 1, 2019Marketing Assistant

Thank you for your review and sharing your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your time with the business and it's great that you rate and value our culture and management so highly too. We wish you all the best for a successful, fun and rewarding career with Morgan McKinley!

"Bad Management Team"

1.0
    Former Employee - Consultant in Singapore

I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time

Pros

Staff at the working level are nice generally.

Cons

Lots of politics among management team.

Morgan McKinley2019-10-21

October 25, 2019People Director

Thank you for your feedback. I am disappointed to read some of your comments and would very much welcome the opportunity to discuss your feedback in more detail. Please contact me directly and confidentially: awebb@morganmckinley.co.uk

10. "Working in MMK Singapore"

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time

Pros

If you're looking for a company who values their employee's opinions and welfare, a MD that encourages you to work hard and play hard, a manager who genuinely cares about your career progression and well being, team mates that help each other, and colleagues who feel like family, then MMK is the place to be!!

Cons

Systems can be quite slow sometimes, but nothing IT helpdesk can't fix!

Morgan McKinley2019-09-04

October 9, 2019Marketing Assistant

Thank you for your review - we appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that our values and the welfare of our employees is something you have highlighted positively. We wish you every success in your career with Morgan McKinley.

Found 340 reviews