Randstad Sourceright Reviews

Found 860 of over 1,043 reviews

4.4
Randstad Sourceright CEO Michael Smith
Michael Smith
Pros
  • "Work-life balance is definitely a pro(in 82 reviews)

• "Great Management, Career Stability, Competitive Benefits Program, Work from home(in 77 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The benefits package and lack of career growth if you don't wanna be a leader at the moment(in 10 reviews)

• "Working from home, it's easy to get caught up in the work load and sometime work longer hours then needed(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Culture and progress

Jun 24, 2021 - Talent Advisor in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

friendly, inclusive, diverse, fun and professional

Cons

No downsides to think of at the moment

Randstad Sourceright Response

Thank you for the 5-star rating!

2. 3.0
      Current Employee

Employees

Apr 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly environment, nice colleagues to work with

Cons

Benefits could be improved slightly

Global Internal Communications

We really appreciate your feedback. It will help as we take strides every day to make this company comfortable for all employees. We'll forward your feedback in the right direction.

3. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not recommend

Oct 13, 2020 - Talent Advisor in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary Good work environment

Cons

Bad management Bad culture Bad team

1 person found this review helpful

Global Internal Communications

We're glad to see that you are satisfied with your compensation package and the work environment. However, we're sorry to hear of your otherwise negative experience. We'd certainly be open to having a secure and confidential dialogue where we could better understand your feelings and frustrations. Our local HR is available for you in Singapore if you wish to discuss your situation and you may also reach out for a confidential discussion with our global HR. It is our company's goal and our management's goal to make people feel comfortable and empower them to be the best they can be, while offering a stable and safe environment, and your feedback will also help us understand where we too can improve.

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great culture, great management team

Sep 27, 2020 - Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, management, career opportunities, work life balance

Cons

Turnover, can lack direction, disconnected

Global Internal Communications

We appreciate your feedback. It's wonderful that you enjoyed your experience at Randstad Sourceright during your time here.

5. 1.0
      Former Employee

Worst organization full of expatriates leech. Even the HR is not good

Oct 12, 2020 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing good about the company

Cons

Bad HR, bad management, political environment, full of expatriates leech.

3 people found this review helpful

Global Internal Communications

We're sorry to hear of your negative experience. We'd certainly be open to having a secure and confidential dialogue where we could better understand your feelings and frustrations. It is our company's goal and our management's goal to make people feel comfortable and empower them to be the best they can be, while offering a stable and safe environment. We uncompromisingly believe in hiring the right people for the roles regardless of nationality, expatriate status, gender, race, religion, orientation, and other inherent traits. We proudly encourage people from all personal and professional backgrounds to apply for roles with Randstad Sourceright without fear of discrimination from our organization and from fellow colleagues.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good company to work with

Aug 25, 2020 - Talent Advisor in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Gives us excellent opportunities and pushes us to do more while giving all the necessary support to work efficiently. Salary is good. They work with ethics. Lot of opportunities for personal and professional growth.

Cons

Nothing particular to mention here.

Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback - we appreciate hearing from you! It is great to hear you feel supported and challenged in your career, we place a strong emphasis on supporting our people as they grow. We ish you all the best as you continue in your career with us!

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Free to express opinions to improve working process

Aug 22, 2020 - Business Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working environment and friendly colleagues

Cons

Multiple IT domain creates communication problem across regions

Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you for your feedback, it is highly appreciated! We are very proud of the flexible and welcoming culture we have at Randstad Sourceright globally and are delighted to hear this is something you're experiencing day-to-day. We recognize we have some challenges around our IT domains currently, but we are working towards moving everyone to one place which will greatly improve our ability to connect. Many thanks!

8. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good RPO experience overall

May 21, 2020 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Established international recruitment brand. Invest in training and skill development. Interesting clients. Good for agency recruiters who want to move towards onsite recruitment.

Cons

Since you are based onsite, a lot depends on the specific client and the relationship they have with RSR. Compensation not very competitive.

Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience working at RSR, we always aim to stay one step ahead of the market so appreciate your feedback. We wish you all the best for the future.

9. 1.0
      Former Employee

Worst management team ever! Avoid joining and wasting your time!

May 26, 2020 - Onsite Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility other than that nothing fantastic about this company. Becoming bad to worst and now atrocious.

Cons

Political, bad compensation, lack of growth and bad management team running the show.

4 people found this review helpful

Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you for your review, we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee

Talent advisor

Nov 26, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

An environment to get great working exposure & Continous learning

Cons

Not at the moment yet

Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoy working in the healthy and challenging work environment Randstad Sourceright offers to its colleagues.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 860 Reviews