Resource Solutions Reviews

Found 569 of over 613 reviews

4.2
Resource Solutions CEO Norma Gillespie
Norma Gillespie
Pros
  • "Great benefits and work life balance(in 28 reviews)

• "Team atmosphere and great people to work with(in 24 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Long hours during peak times, but there is the opportunity to flexible with your time so that helps a lot(in 41 reviews)

• "Sometimes there are long working hours(in 36 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A company that truly puts its people first

May 12, 2022 - Marketing and Communications Executive in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Since joining Resource Solutions, I've had the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the RPO industry. I've had the opportunity to exercise my competencies to the fullest, while receiving immaculate support for the new skills I've been empowered to pick up while venturing into a new sector. Coming into the office has never felt better, and a culture of autonomy and collaboration allows for a hybrid working system built upon trust and empowerment. I'm really excited for what's to come!

Cons

None at the moment - while small hiccups do happen on the day-to-day, the collaborative culture means that all issues are addressed and resolved as a team.

Resource Solutions Response

Thank you for your excellent review of Resource Solutions from Singapore. It’s great to hear about the pleasant experiences you’ve had with your colleagues and exposure here, and we’re looking forward to see what we can continue to achieve together as one Resource Solutions! Here’s wishing you the best in your career journey with us. Many thanks, Kirsty Adams Chief People and Culture Officer, Resource Solutions

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Chaotic

May 27, 2022 - Team Leader in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun team mates, supportive leaders

Cons

seems like they are just winging it all the time

Resource Solutions Response

Thank you for your review of Resource Solutions from Singapore. It’s great to read about your positive comments about your teammates and leadership in Singapore. We’ve gone through a fair bit of change in a rapidly expanding region for Resource Solutions, and out people operate in a dynamic environment. If you’ve suggestions about improving processes, please reach out to our Asia Leadership team to discuss. The doors are always open for these types of conversations. Here's wishing you all the best in your on-going career with us! Many thanks, Kirsty Adams Chief People and Culture Officer, Resource Solutions

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

RPO

Feb 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work with people from different diverse backgrounds Opportunity to work onsite with different clients

Cons

Process - lacks structure, had to learn through trial and error

Resource Solutions Response

Thank you for your candid review of Resource Solutions. As you noted, Resource Solutions is hugely focused on inclusion and as a global company, we’re able to offer some great exposure to our employees through various projects, assignments and day-to-day activities. I am concerned about hearing that you had to learn through trial and error. Every client is unique, but this shows there is still work to do on our end. If you do have any specifics that you would like to share with me, please feel free to reach out to me at Kirsty.adams@resourcesolutions.com for a confidential conversation. Thank you once again for your review. Wishing you the best. Many thanks, Kirsty Adams Chief People and Culture Officer, Resource Solutions

4. 5.0

Great experience

Jan 21, 2022 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of appreciation from both colleagues and bosses, great career development and has supportive leader

Cons

not that i can think of

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

UNGRATEFUL COMPANY

Nov 11, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing is so great that is worth mentioning

Cons

1. Beware if you are resigning , they will go all ways to claim money from you. 2. Earning much from client yet doesn't even bear to come out with resources to hire additional support. 3. Advice to current recruiters, if you intend to resign, be prepared to pay the company hidden liabilities. They will give you a "surprise" on your last day of work.

2 people found this review helpful

Resource Solutions Response

Hello and thank you for your review. I regret that your brief experience of working with us was not a positive one. I’m not familiar with the details of the claim you’ve mentioned, so I can’t comment on it. However, if you would like to have a confidential conversation about the matter, in the hope that we can ensure a similar misunderstanding does happen with anyone else in the future, then please do reach out and contact me directly. Many thanks, Kirsty Adams (Chief People and Culture Officer, Resource Solutions)

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

One of those situations where you really can get as much as you put in

May 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Colleagues are friendly and genuinely care/respect your time and space - Open communications at work, where the bosses take your feedback seriously - Responsibilities are clearly assigned, and good work done is acknowledged - Inclusive and diverse culture - Compensation & benefits are fair - Hours are relatively flexible: you win some, you lose some depending on the situation

Cons

- Flat company structure means progression pathways might not be easy to identify, though you will be able to grind one out - Having a lean team means workload can get heavy at times, though the company does try to share the load as much as possible

Resource Solutions Response

Thank you for your positive review of Resource Solutions. I am so happy to hear that you enjoy working with us because of our inclusive culture and open communication in the workplace. It’s so important to be able to voice your ideas and concerns and have them addressed. We introduced SMART work to enable employees some flexibility in their work life balance, which has been very well received, globally. As you might have just seen, we’ve just launched our Career Paths Programme in EMEA to offer career progression to our employees. Please speak to your manager to set-up your plan. I wish you all the best for your career with us. Kirsty Adams (Chief People & Culture Officer, RS Global)

7. 5.0

Great people and culture

Apr 20, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Diverse and inclusive culture, lots of emphasis on this - Good work environment, colleagues are friendly - Very supportive management, open to feedback and suggestions - People genuinely care for others

Cons

- Flexible working hours but workload is heavy due to lean organization structure

Resource Solutions Response

Thank you for your positive review of working with us. We pride ourselves on being a diverse and inclusive business and have worked hard to ensure this is deeply embedded into our culture. The last 12 month have been a challenge and we have had a largely lean team to ride out the storm. Q1 2021 has seen a stream of new wins and business expansions, which means we are now aggressively hiring to pad out our teams. You should see further support coming your way soon! Please do reach out to your manager, or myself about you workload and hours if they continue to be an issue. We want you to fully enjoy the work life balance offered by Resource Solutions. Thank you again, for your feedback. I wish you well with your onward career. Kirsty Adams (Chief People & Culture Officer, RS Global)

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Invested in their employees' growth and development

Apr 20, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

There's a lot of training and development programmes available and lots of activities to boost employee wellbeing. Recently, there's a high focus on Diversity & Inclusion and I'm enjoying all the awareness campaigns they put in.

Cons

Sometimes working hours may indeed be long, especially being in Asia and most of your teammates are based in the UK. There are some challenges due to the time zone difference, but I don't think it's a big issue.

Resource Solutions Response

Thank you for your five-star review of Resource Solutions. It’s true we’ve placed huge emphasis on the safety and wellbeing of our employees over the last 18 months, and you’ll see plenty more if this to come. Our ED&I Council running several awareness initiatives currently and grown such a special community of collaboration and inclusion across our global team. Global operations, and working in a 24/5 environment, it sometimes means longer hours to accommodate projects etc, this is why we introduced SMART working. If the hours continue to impact you, don’t be afraid to talk to your manger and peers to find a work schedule that suits your lifestyle. I wish you all the best for your career with Resource Solutions. Kirsty Adams (Chief People & Culture Officer, RS Global)

9. 4.0