Revolut Reviews

Found 592 of over 630 reviews

3.5
Revolut Founder and CEO Nikolay Storonsky
Nikolay Storonsky
Pros
  • "Fast paced environment where you can see your impact from very start(in 22 reviews)

• "You get to be surrounded by smart people(in 18 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance is nonexistent(in 37 reviews)

• "no one really cares for product stuff)(in 20 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Revolut Singapore is a great place to work !

Jun 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly colleagues who are driven and passionate about what they do. Excellent leadership and clarity of goals provided by Senior Management.

Cons

Not really a con but more of a point that this is not for everyone....if you are driven, passionate, set a high standard for yourself and others then you will love this place !

Revolut Response

Hello! We're so glad to hear about the positive work environment you have. You're absolutely right that Revolut won't be for everyone, and that only those who are brilliant will thrive here. We wish you the best and believe you'll break barriers in the Singapore fintech scene!

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great benefits and perks

Mar 25, 2021 - Strategy Manager in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Driven team and CEO. Company moves fast to launch products to serve customers

Cons

Working hours can be long.

Revolut Response

Hi there! Thank you for taking time to write us a review, and for recognising our commitment to reinventing how the world does money. We're rooting for you in your next role!

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Trying and getting better

Feb 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Best products - Smartest colleagues

Cons

- High turnover at team manager level which leads to missed progression opportunities for team members. --> New managers do not know the team well and the team needs to keep proving their worth.

3 people found this review helpful

Revolut Response

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're definitely listening, and would suggest you raise this feedback through an internal channel (e.g. speaking to someone on the Global People team) so more can be done. We wish you well!

4. 4.0

It's a rocket ship

Jul 2, 2020 - N/A in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very sharp minds and brilliant people to work alongside with. Rigorous employment process is there for a reason. Truly A-players

Cons

Too much reporting; trust people to deliver their work

Revolut Response

Thanks so much for taking some time to let us know about your Revolut experience. We're really glad that you're enjoying working with a team of A-players!

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exciting and Dynamic place to work at

Apr 3, 2020 - Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

You get to design and build the framework, leveraging off the past experiences. Feel you make a difference.

Cons

Due to the organisation structure, it is challenging to implement changes fast and strategically. Need good navigation and influencing skills.

Stronger Together

Hey, thanks for your review! We're excited to hear about your experiences at Revolut, and how you're seeing your work create change in real time. We're working on reorganising our internal structure at the moment, to make it easier to get those great ideas out faster. We'd love to hear your suggestions on what we can do better in that regard - let your local HR know so that we can work on creating a more agile system!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Growing company with great benefits and mentorship

Mar 12, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

-> Work alongside very talented and smart individuals -> Local management team is supportive of employee development -> Pay and benefits are good

Cons

Hours can be long, especially given the need to work across time zones.

Stronger Together

Hey, thanks for your review! We appreciate your taking the time to tell us about your experience at Revolut and we're glad to hear that you're enjoying working with us! With Revolut's people being so spread out across the world, keeping up across time zones can be challenging. We'd love to hear some suggestions on how we can create some more agile solutions to this problem - so please do reach out internally to HR or our Employee Engagement team to let us know!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Nice People and Culture in the Singapore office!

Feb 1, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

- No office politics or games, we know that if we do engage it those - it will hinder us and deprive us of opportunities moving forward. - Everyone is accountable and takes ownership of their actions - People are inclusive and diverse, and accepting of one another. - Beyond work, we can be quite a fun group of people. We still get things done man. - Fundamentally, we are all a team player. Though we might be strong or smart individually, we are all respectful of one another. - We encourage everyone to grow and develop as a professional in their own career. Having the space to struggle, and make honest mistakes, and learning from it is part of the process we recognised.

Cons

- Things can be ambiguous, given the startup nature. But this can provide a learning opportunity for you to take on different things, and solve various problems.

Stronger Together

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We know that hyperscaling sometimes comes with a bit of chaos, but the people who can roll with the punches are the ones that will help us achieve our vision. We still want to keep the startup hunger, though we recognise that we're taking on more responsibilities. It's all about the Day One mentality! As our biggest resource for innovation and fresh ideas, we'll keep listening to our people. Let's get it done!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

If you want to grow, this is the place to be

Jan 14, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Intelligent and passionate people, tons of opportunities, global vision

Cons

nothing in particular so far

Stronger Together

Hey, thanks for your review! We're glad that you're enjoying working at Revolut.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Place for future Entrepreneurs to grow

Mar 3, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- you get to build the next big thing in tech - you get to change the dynamics of a legacy industry - you get a lot of exposure from day one and you get to work on exciting projects - you have impact which is a two - sided sword because when you don't deliver, you are the one taking responsibility

Cons

- it is not a 9 - 5 - the workload definitely is a lot but it is manageable- you just need passionate about the company and the product and believe in its success. (you are ultimately the owner of a particular line of business)

10. 5.0

Exciting Workplace

Sep 24, 2021 - Operations Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Chance to work with smart, like-minded people - Flexible remote working policies, even working from abroad - Fair compensation & benefits in the UK

Cons

- High work load - High expectations from start

Viewing 1 - 10 of 592 Reviews