Right-Hand Cyber Security Reviews

Right-Hand Cyber Security Chief Executive Officer Theo Nasser
Theo Nasser
  1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

A friendly team with passion and a vision

Jan 8, 2022 - R & D Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fully remote Flexible working hours Transparency in work effort Structured process for making code changes Friendly coworkers from different parts of the world

Cons

There may be some changes in the format of meetings and procedures over the course of your time as the team gives feedback and incorporate them in order to find the style which fits the many different roles in the team.

2. 5.0

My experience at Right-Hand

Jul 29, 2021 - Research and Content
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at right-hand was a pleasant experience! I worked closely with various team members, including the CEO and CTO. I managed to gain insightful knowledge on the cybersecurity industry because of my helpful colleagues!

Cons

The only con I have is that I couldn't spend more time getting to know the team! Everything else was a more than pleasant experience.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Outstanding company

Jun 2, 2021 - Software Engineer in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've just finished 18 months at Right-Hand Cybersecurity. What an amazing experience! I consider myself very fortunate to have worked for such a dynamic startup. Theo and Uzair lead by example with such passion and energy it is impossible not to be inspired. They took me on as the fourth member of the company trusting that even with little experience I would be able to make a valuable contribution. With them I have grown and learned an enormous amount. Right-Hand has a mission for cybersecurity education that I believe in 100%. Making cybersecurity education engaging and challenging for employees elevates it from being an eye-rolling, box-ticking exercise. It was great to work every day on products which have such a positive effect on the world. The team has a real family feel while growing rapidly and rolling out products which combine expertise from a number of domains. I have every confidence in the company's continued success and will follow its progress with interest.

Cons

Formal processes still being established. Multiple time zones can mean early or late calls.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great experience

May 28, 2021 - Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Right-Hand's co-Founders have a great and realistic vision of what they want their business to achieve, and they do a great job in managing the team towards this direction. I saw Right-Hand's team grow from less than 10 employees to more than 20 in a year, and it was amazing to feel like I was part of the company's growth. Right-Hand's co-founders gave me total trust and autonomy to do my job, and, at the same time, they had always been there to mentor and guide me, and I appreciate it as a professional. Right-Hand's is establishing a good company culture, and although it's a start-up, where flexible working hours is the default and work-life balance is appreciated.

Cons

As Right-Hand grows its team remotely and globally, I hope the complete team can get together one day in person.

5. 4.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Lots of new things to be learnt

Apr 5, 2021 - Internship in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly and open team. Quite a flexible working environment. Interesting projects available. Remote working.

Cons

Remote working may not be suitable for everyone. Salary offers can be better but it is understandable considering it is a start-up.

6. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Amazing Team, Amazing Vision!

Aug 12, 2020 - Digital Content Development Intern in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

As an intern, you get to be really closely involved with the various product offerings and contributing to their development and deployment. Even in a non-technical role, you can be assured that your work contributes to the betterment of existing product offerings, and on various projects. You do not feel like an underling, you are included in the thick of the action, running hard with the rest of the team.

Cons

There were none, I am thankful for the opportunity to intern at Right-Hand, thoroughly enjoying the experience! I look forward to future opportunities with this team!

7. 5.0
    Former Intern

Internship

Aug 11, 2020 - Undergraduate in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

I interned at Right-Hand for about half a year. Everyone at Right-Hand is really motivated, friendly and helpful. (And I truly mean each of these words I said.) Everyone looks out for one another and everyone's views are valued. (Including interns!) As a startup, working at Right-Hand provides a lot of flexibility. This includes working in your comfortable setting and having flexible work hours. The team comes from various locations around the world so there is the option of working remotely as well. Even though the team might be working remotely, Right-Hand is very organised. We work closely with one another to understand each of our roles and update one another on the current progress. Even as an intern, I was able to learn about the intricacies of being in a startup and be involved in company-wide discussions which span multiple departments. All in all, I would highly recommend you to be a part of the team.

Cons

The only con is about working at a startup. (This applies in general to all startups, and not just Right-Hand.) Due to the lack of sufficient team members, one may have to take up additional roles from time to time. However, this might not necessarily be a bad thing! I was exposed to different roles and I actually got to try out doing things I never thought I would do before. You will get to learn more about your interests and understand the responsibilities of the other roles.

8. 5.0

Front End Developer

Aug 6, 2019 - Anonymous Intern in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is amazing .Every one is so helpful.

Cons

İ lıked them No cons!

9. 4.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Productive internship with great learning experience

Oct 19, 2021 - Software Engineer Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Friendly environment - Strong work ethic

Cons

- Strict deadlines - work life balance

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing culture and great leadership.

Oct 1, 2021 - Senior Product Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Remote friendly. - Flexible working hours.

Cons

Can't really think of any but feedback loops can sometimes become complex.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Reviews