ST Aerospace Employee Reviews about "colleague"
48% would recommend to a friend
(32 total reviews)
Lim Serh Ghee
57% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "good colleagues and good work exposure to aerospace industry and can get to meet people from aerospace industry." (in 22 reviews)
- "work life balance is good" (in 17 reviews)
- "Good people to work with." (in 12 reviews)
- "Stable job with good bonus" (in 10 reviews)
- "Conducive working environment" (in 7 reviews)
Found 32 of over 358 reviews
Updated 15 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "colleague"Return to all Reviews
- 3.023 Apr 2022Assistant Program ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsSingapore
Colleagues are generally nice to work with
Top down culture still prevalent despite attempts for a more collaborative ecosystems.
- 3.011 Mar 2018Senior EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Friendly culture and colleagues Management tries to nurture the junior staff Steady income from aircraft maintenance and repair which alleviates pressure on R&D based projects.
Management aiming too high and unrealistic ideals about current level of technology. E.g asking degree holders to do things that even teams of PhDs or Google have trouble with, e.g 100% image identification of features. Mismatch of skill sets (e.g people with aero mech majors relegated to writing documents/specifications). Too many proof of concept projects. Big and bureaucratic. So much red tape procuring things. Fixated on aerospace sector projects, (e.g. due to it being the ST Engineering group's aerospace arm), and hence unable to pivot fast.
- 1.012 Nov 2022Aircraft EngineerCurrent Employee
Wonderful colleagues and peers to work with. All with high standard of work and good work ethics.
Lack of standard in management. Shortage of manpower all year around. Below market rate pay. Toxic work culture enforced by management.
- 4.024 Jul 2015Material CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsPaya Lebar,
Good benefits like share programme, U can earn a lot including OT's. Fellow colleagues very helpful. If you like to interact with people. This Job requires you to interact with customers of different industries.
Leave entitlement only 11 days for newly joined staffs. Got no rest day during peak period. Bad Management level. If you cannot speak cantonese, then you better do not join this company. This company adopt HK working culture1
- 2.026 Apr 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeSingapore
good work life balance. good colleagues and good work exposure to aerospace industry and can get to meet people from aerospace industry. good pay.
niche industry. not much opportunity to climb the career ladder. sometimes too little to do may end up stagnant. repetitive work occasionally. slow pace