ST Aerospace Employee Reviews about "work environment"
48% would recommend to a friend
(14 total reviews)
Lim Serh Ghee
57% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "good colleagues and good work exposure to aerospace industry and can get to meet people from aerospace industry." (in 22 reviews)
- "work life balance is good" (in 17 reviews)
- "Good people to work with." (in 12 reviews)
- "Stable job with good bonus" (in 10 reviews)
- "Conducive working environment" (in 7 reviews)
Found 14 of over 358 reviews
Updated 15 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work environment"Return to all Reviews
- 3.015 Jul 2018Aviation Vehicle SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSembawang Estate,
Stable work environment. Bonus is good.
Lower than average basic salary compared to market rate with an ever increasing job scope and red tapes. Doing the same job as a sign on regular serviceman but with lower salaries, welfare and personal freedom. Lack of Recognition of contribution by the military establishment as you could lose your job anytime just for a small mistake. Semi private company but employs too many ex regulars with a mindset that thinks that they are still in the military.4
- 1.020 Dec 2020Anonymous ContractorCurrent Contractor, less than 1 yearChangi Village,
Everyday have to clock in and out.
- Low Pay. - Hectic workload and unrealistic expectations and goals. - Expect to OT everyday. (including weekends and public holidays) - Not much benefits -Contract staff and permanent staff entitlement is way too different. For e.g. NOT entitled to 13 months bonuses etc. - Forced to take leave (paid/unpaid) when there is no work. - Toxic and racist work culture and environment. - Too many foreign workers2
- 2.01 Mar 2022InternCurrent Intern, less than 1 yearSingapore
Gained insights into the job scope of a design engineer, and learnt of product lifecycle management & its relevant software.
Top-down management structure causes the work environment to feel stifling. Tasks were varied but repetitive in nature. Few opportunities to collaborate with full-time design engineers on alternative designs and solutions, which limited exposure and scope of work.
- 3.011 Jul 2023Senior EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSingapore
Working environment is good Work life balance
Salary is low Management lacks if leadership skills
- 4.015 Oct 2017ProcurementCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPaya Lebar,
Training ground for operational and technical abilities. Friendly and co-operative work environment. Overall good place to learn and grow with the company.
Slow progression in advancement of salary and promotion. Not enough information for internal transfers and career advancement advice to progress in the given industry.
- 4.028 Nov 2020Senior TechnicianFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSeletar,
Great place to work, very strong foundation built on safety and quality practices within the aerospace environment which gave me the big picture into MRO operations.
You will look at the organizational chart and realise how small of a fry you are and that you will never be anything bigger.