Found 91 of over 119 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Engineers get poached after working for a few years because of low pay" (in 8 reviews)
- "Salary in the long run is poor." (in 5 reviews)
- "Bad career progression unless you are an engineer" (in 3 reviews)
- "Contract staff also get only minimum benefits, with $120 medical benefits, no dental benefits, no company shares, no family care leave, and even forced to take annual leave when the perm staff had a dialogue session with management of company (yes, instead not just not getting invited, contract staff are forced to take annual leave)." (in 3 reviews)
- "Longer regular working hours than average companies." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.022 Sept 2023Senior EngineerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsSingapore
- Great work life balance - Friendly working environment - Deadlines given were reasonable
Some of the management are not specialist in the areas that we are working on.
- 4.018 Oct 2023Design EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Good environment for people to are looking for stability. Many opportunities to learn
Pacing can be slow at times. Employee benefits are not great.
- 2.025 Sept 2023Mechanical EngineerFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsBoon Lay,
A lot of experience and a lot work.
Mediocre salary with a lot of responsibilities
- 3.024 Nov 2021Assistant Principal EngineerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsSingapore
Work-life balance and people oriented.
Not commercially competitive, management does not have business acumen or strategy to succeed in commercial space.
ST Kinetics Reviews FAQs
ST Kinetics has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 119 reviews left anonymously by employees. 56% of employees would recommend working at ST Kinetics to a friend and 46% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
56% of ST Kinetics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ST Kinetics 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.