Sabre Systems Employee Reviews about "come join us"

Updated Feb 12, 2020

Found 2 of over 88 reviews

4.8
Sabre Systems Chairman and CEO Phil Jaurigue
Phil Jaurigue
Pros
  • "Great team building events along with very good work life balance(in 9 reviews)

• "Good Benefits, great working environments, good salary and great work-personal balance(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "great place(in 3 reviews)

• "If that's a CON, then come join us and help us grow further:-)(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "come join us"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome place to work

Feb 12, 2020 - .NET Technical Lead in Alexandria, VA
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

A great company where employees grow nourished in a very conducive and supportive environment. Sabre provides a great work-life balance engaging employees in many fun activities and events outside work. At work, one will like the strong ethics obvious in the services delivered by Sabre to the clients. Its one of the best places to work where pay and benefits are cool and most importantly one will find a positive atmosphere for career growth.

Cons

Couldn't find one at this time. We are not a huge company but are striding forward well to grow big. Come join us, you will not regret.

Continue reading

Aug 6, 2019 - Vice President, Federal Civilian (FedCiv) in Alexandria, VA
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

The opportunities that have been afforded me with Sabre have been some of the best in my career. I came to Sabre hoping that my unique perspective would be not only received but seen as valuable. Fortunately, the leadership not only embraced it but demonstrated also their support of the FedCiv sector and assisted in carving out our forward path. For this reason, I get to work some of the brightest minds in this industry at Sabre. The best part of working with this company truly is the PEOPLE!

Cons

No company is perfect, no company can be...but we certainly try! While we are pushing forward, we are a mid-tier doing what most have to do GROW...that is the only CON, I see. If that's a CON, then come join us and help us grow further:-)

Continue reading