Sabre Systems Employee Reviews about "good benefits"

Updated Sep 4, 2020

Found 6 of over 88 reviews

4.8
Sabre Systems Chairman and CEO Phil Jaurigue
Phil Jaurigue
Pros
  • "Great team building events along with very good work life balance(in 9 reviews)

• "Good Benefits, great working environments, good salary and great work-personal balance(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "great place(in 3 reviews)

• "If that's a CON, then come join us and help us grow further:-)(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "good benefits"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good Company

Sep 4, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work-Family Vibes. Have good benefits Happy Hours

Cons

None so far that I can think of

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Excellent company to work for

Feb 4, 2020 - Hardware Development Engineer in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

Pros

Cons

I did not see any Cons - all great

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good Company

May 29, 2019 - Project Analyst in Waldorf, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

I left Sabre Systems in 2001. I worked for them for three and a half years. I thought it was a good company, offered good benefits, the President was involved with his people and did what was necessary to get the job done. I had some personal issues at that time and Sabre was very understanding and allowed me to handle the personal issues without it affecting my job. I believe they are a family oriented company.

Cons

As time went on, holidays became floating days, as I recall. Not the first time that had happened to me over the years and I didn't see it as a major issue. I really didn't see any "cons" to working for them at the time. I didn't see huge amount of "growth" potential at that time, though I really wasn't looking either.

4. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Some good and bad

Jul 11, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with, good benefits

Cons

Lack of job security, lack of contracts

5. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Company Review

Aug 31, 2016 - Configuration Management Lead in Patuxent River, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive Pay, Pleasant CEO, Nice social parties, good benefits, nice size company, funded contracts, prestigious office, supportive staff and human resources.

Cons

This company is fine if you are happy in the job you were hired to fill. However, if there are problems between you and the customer, the company does little to resolve them. They make no effort to relocate unsuccessful placements or enhance a person's occupational opportunities.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to work

Sep 23, 2010 - Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employees are treated very well, opportunities are there for advancement, good benefits for the industry, management appreciates and rewards employees.

Cons

As a primarily a government contractor positions can be based on award or re-award of a government contract.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews