Saint-Gobain Life Sciences Reviews

Found 94 of over 106 reviews

3.9
Saint-Gobain Life Sciences CEO , Life Sciences Jean Angus
Jean Angus
Pros
  • "Management were cognizant of and very respectful towards work-life balance(in 10 reviews)

• "Saint-Gobain is one of the best companies to work for, anywhere(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Upper management isn't the best(in 5 reviews)

• "Can be a lot of un-necessary red tape(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Fantastic Company To Work For

Nov 4, 2021 - Senior Human Resources Generalist in Largo, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Environment that fosters growth opportunity. The company is focused on employee engagement and that starts from leadership down. I feel that anyone can take their career where they want it to go based on the support that they receive from colleagues and management. It is also a fun place to work.

Cons

Training is a work in progress at all levels, however much support is given to each employee when they ask for it. Our site is growing and some employees thrive on change and fast paced environment while others do not assimilate as well.

2. 5.0

Highly Recommended

Jun 23, 2022 - Quality Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Overall, working at Saint-Gobain is comfortable and there are a lot of opportunities to learn many things. I would recommend anyone starting out in Quality or Manufacturing to start here.

Cons

Nothing, great communication, benefits and work balance.

Director of HR

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our Life Sciences Glassdoor page! I'm happy to see your comment on the many opportunities for learning and development. Providing opportunities to learn and build a career within Saint Gobain is one of our most important topics and we continue to look for ways to make sure we are creating an environment where everyone can be successful.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to work for!

Jun 22, 2022 - MFG Engineer II in Plymouth, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

big company with a small company feel. Great benefits and competitive pay. TONS of opportunities for career development if willing to relocate.

Cons

The company seems to struggle with employee retention and recruiting new employees for vacant positions. This puts a lot of stress on existing employees due to increased work load and needing perform duties outside of there typical role.

Director of HR

Thank you for pointing out the plethora of opportunities within Saint Gobain! We are working diligently to make sure we have a safe, inclusive and supportive work environment so employees want to build their careers here. It is a tough job market out there these days and we are facing the same challenges as most employers. If you have any suggestions on actions we can take to attract and retain great people - please contact me or your local HR Manager. If you are feeling stressed or overworked - I also want to hear from you. We are a growing business and that comes with challenges. But there are resources for our employees who are feeling stress either professionally or personally.

4. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Stay a to far way from this horrible management

May 26, 2022 - Production in Clearwater, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ok health care insurance.bonus .whatch managmengent manipulation and laying a years to employees

Cons

Management is only care about them self .how long thay will stay for company .no training for new employees.Hr management is expert to switch stories.management with faces. Employees not thrust to management.management promises to employees and employees leaving company with experience build a years .management bring new employees and new employees stay couple week and left .last year about 500 new employees come to work this place and all ready left and management going bring 500 this year if you going be one good luck

5. 4.0

company review

Feb 8, 2022 - Purchasing
      Business Outlook

Pros

good benefits, entrepreneurial atmosphere, great working environment

Cons

no clear identifiable work processes or strategy, not easy to find. company is growing and a lot of growing pains

6. 3.0

Life of Saint Gobain Employee

Feb 14, 2022 - Quality Engineer II in Beaverton, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Good facility and strong leadership. - Competitive salary and vacation period for an ideal job. - Opportunities to grow internally over the period of time.

Cons

- Salary increments are not attractive.

7. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A job fit only to gain experience or returning to a GMP environment

Feb 2, 2022 - Warehouse Operative in Saggart
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly colleagues, generally an okay work environment. Can be a good start for those wanting to get experience in a GMP and cleanroom style manufacturing environment.

Cons

Few opportunities for progression, pay rates are below standard for the industry. Little to no feedback on duties at all. High potential for stagnation due to lack of opportunity, not a place to make a career. Work culture could most definitely be improved.

8. 5.0

Love Working Here

Jan 18, 2022 - Quality Engineer II
      Business Outlook

Pros

Saint-Gobain is very supportive and helpful. My manager always has time to help me and she gives me great ideas that make my job easier. We do team building activities that are fun and bring us closer. SG provides opportunities for my own personal growth and development. I would highly recommend working here to my family and friends. 5 stars!

Cons

No cons! This place is wonderful, no complaints. :)

Director of HR

Happy to have you on the Saint-Gobain Life Sciences team! Keep pursuing growth & development. We love curious people.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great job and great company

Jan 11, 2022 - Human Resources Coordinator in Clearwater, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance, stable job

Cons

It is really busy because of the fast growth

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for

Dec 2, 2021 - Supply Chain in Akron, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive salary and benefits, work life balance, supportive management, remote work options

Cons

No cons to list at this time.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 94 Reviews

Saint-Gobain Life Sciences Reviews FAQs

Saint-Gobain Life Sciences has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 106 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences to a friend and 89% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Saint-Gobain Life Sciences employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

70% of Saint-Gobain Life Sciences employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Saint-Gobain Life Sciences 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Saint-Gobain Life Sciences Job Seekers